Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sekou Terry 22 posts 94 karma points
    Apr 25, 2019 @ 19:42
    Sekou Terry

Identity Extensions with Azure AD

I have installed the latest version of Umbraco and the identity extensions package. I'm using Azure Active Directory integration and while I've got it running successfully locally I'm running into an issue on a server running .net v4.x:

screenshot of error message

It seems to be related to this github issue: https://github.com/AzureAD/azure-activedirectory-identitymodel-extensions-for-dotnet/issues/877 and a potential fix might be in this comment. I'm not sure how this would be implemented.

• Dave de Moel 122 posts 574 karma points c-trib
    Apr 26, 2019 @ 09:36
    Dave de Moel

How did you get the Identity Extensions to work with Umbraco 8? Currently the package has no support yet for Umbraco 8 (there is an open pull request).

I also have been trying to get it to work (using the code in the pull request). If you can help me with that I can check if I can reproduce your error on my environments and see how to implement the fix.

• Sekou Terry 22 posts 94 karma points
    Apr 29, 2019 @ 22:53
    Sekou Terry

I installed the package bypassing dependency requirements after looking through Umbraco 8 src changes and determining nothing would directly affect this package (though I could be wrong about that also).

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft