Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• christopher muya 18 posts 200 karma points
    Jun 26, 2019 @ 17:48
    christopher muya

Can't find my package

Hi, I was finishing the process of publishing a umbraco package. I didn't make it live. when I log back in my account and navigate to my packages page I don't see the package I saved. When I restart the process of publishing that package, the title of the package changes to example(1). The "(1)" that was added indicates to me that my package exist. But I don't see it anywhere

• Bryna 73 posts 259 karma points
    Jun 26, 2019 @ 19:13
    Bryna

If you are looking for the physical zip file for your package, it is under /Media/Created-Packages. Another place to check is \App_Data\packages. I would check there as there appears to be a config file for created packages. Remove the created packages.config, i would bet any packages you have disappear:).

Jun 26, 2019 @ 20:16
    christopher muya

I have the files. This is a package that I was going to publish on the umbraco website. My problem is that I can't find it on the "My packages" page (the page where we can edit packages) in my umbraco account. The package was never marked as "live". I know it exists, I just can't reach them.

• Bryna 73 posts 259 karma points
    Jun 26, 2019 @ 21:51
    Bryna

Hmmm... It looks like I have lost a few of my packages as well. I restored a backup I had of the app_data/packages/createdPackages.config. This allowed me to find the three packages that I was missing.

Jun 26, 2019 @ 22:12
    christopher muya

I'm talking about this current umbraco website. The page where developer publish their packages for the community to download.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft