Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jess Nark Paloma 1 post 71 karma points
    Aug 01, 2019 @ 02:43
    Jess Nark Paloma

Install Export Selected Rows in my Umbraco localhost but got an error message.

enter image description here

Hi All,

Good day!

I am trying to install Export Selected Rows in my Umbraco localhost but went stuck in the "restarting" progress. I tried to refresh the page but got an error message:

Server Error in '/' Application. Could not load all types from "LinkIntotec.ExportSelectedRows, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" due to LoaderExceptions, skipping: . System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.Core, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Could not load all types from "LinkIntotec.ExportSelectedRows, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" due to LoaderExceptions, skipping: . System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Umbraco.Forms.Core, Version=4.3.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Attached screenshot for reference. I am new to Umbraco. Please let me know if what needs to be done.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards, Jess

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft