Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dmitry 5 posts 78 karma points
    Apr 05, 2016 @ 07:23
    Dmitry

Upcoming intergration of nopCommerce and Umbraco. Let's discuss

Hi All,

I represent nopCommerce team. nopCommerce is an ASP.NET based open-source shopping cart with about 25K live shops.

Both of our projects are quite popular in ASP.NET world. And recently we decided to integrate Umbraco and nopCommerce. I'm sure that it will be mutually beneficial for our projects.

Unfortunately, Umbraco team is slightly limited on the assistance they can provide. And recommended to ask Umbraco community if questions about Umbraco arose.

If there is a wish to participate in the discussion of the project or to participate in development, please let me know. Please have a look at the following topic on our forums for more information. This will be an open-source integration available on GitHub.

Also please express your opinion on minimum set of required functionality that we could introduce in the first version of the integration plugin.

Best regards, Dmitry from nopCommerce team

• Alex Skrypnyk 6133 posts 23952 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jul 31, 2016 @ 22:59
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Dmitry,

I think best way of integration for Umbraco will be Umbraco Package with nopCommerce functionality for eCommerce. It will be competitor for Merchello.

I think the most interesting functionality is:

1) Catalog/product management with full-text search

2) Variant pricing

3) Inventory tracking

4) Shipping methods based on providers

5) Payment methods based on providers

6) Order management

Thanks,

Oleksandr

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft