Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• harsha rangappa 1 post 71 karma points
    May 10, 2016 @ 10:53
    harsha rangappa

Integrating html login code

Hi,

Iam new to Umbraco and trying to put HTML login code to the button. I have attached the image for your reference. Basically while we click this login button, it takes us to 3rd party finance software for login now.

I have a html code which can open a pop-up for username and password in our own website, but not able to input that HTML code. Im not finding where to put this code. can someone please help me? or if this question has been asked in the past, please redirect me.

many thanks

• Dennis Adolfi 1082 posts 6449 karma points MVP 6x c-trib
    May 10, 2016 @ 17:27
    Dennis Adolfi

Hello Harsha! Welcome to the great world of Umbraco and to Our! I'll do my best to help you even though I have a little problem understanding the question, but maybe you can elaborate and I'll understand.

So basically you wonder where you can input HTML code to be rendered on your website?

There are a few options: One way is to insert the code directly in a Template/PartialView (you find these under Settings). Another is to insert them through a RichText Editor, using the code insert menu option.

I can give you more detailed examples once I'm sure this is what you are looking for.

Also you mention something about a "image for your reference" but I can't see one, is it missing?

Hope i can help! / Dennis

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft