Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Peter Holmsgaard 69 posts 106 karma points
    Jul 11, 2016 @ 11:54
    Peter Holmsgaard

Merchello Notification Mail not merging data into mail template

Hi!

I have a fresh install with Umbraco 7.4.3 and Merchello xxxx with the Bazaar demo-shop. I'm having trouble with the mail noticifation bound to the Order Confirmation event.

I have set up the mail template as stated in the example provided with Merchello. I recieve the mail but without the data bound to the merge tags. Any ideas?

Mail template:

@inherits Merchello.Web.Mvc.MerchelloHelperViewPage

Thanks for your order. Your Order ID is {{InvoiceNumber}}. Please refer to this number if you need to contact us.

Here are your order details:

{{IterationStart[Invoice.Items]}} {{Item.Name}} SKU: {{Item.Sku}} Price: {{Item.UnitPrice}} Quantity: {{Item.Quantity}} {{IterationEnd[Invoice.Items]}}

Order Summary Subtotal: {{SubTotal}} Shipping: {{ShippingTotal}} Tax: {{TaxTotal}} Total {{Total}}

Shipping Info: {{ShipToName}} {{ShipToAddress1}} {{ShipToAddress2}} {{ShipToLocality}}, {{ShipToRegion}} {{ShipToPostalCode}} Email:{{BillToEmail}} Phone:{{BillToPhone}}

Email that i recieve:

Thanks for your order. Your Order ID is {{InvoiceNumber}}. Please refer to this number if you need to contact us. Here are your order details: {{IterationStart[Invoice.Items]}} {{Item.Name}} SKU: {{Item.Sku}} Price ............ You get the picture :)

/Peter

• Simon 81 posts 184 karma points
    Nov 14, 2016 @ 16:26
    Simon

Hi Peter, Did you ever find out what was causing this? I have the same issue.

Cheers Simon

• Simon 81 posts 184 karma points
    Nov 18, 2016 @ 12:55
    Simon

Don't worry worked it out - the replacement {{property}} isn't the correct format for the Razor style notification.

You need to create a cshtml file and then it's all about the @Model

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft