Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Don Nehc 69 posts 222 karma points
    Jul 17, 2016 @ 19:55
    Don Nehc

How to Display Dashboard HTML Page?

Hello, I have a question on displaying the dashboard page for a new application I created. For example, I have added a new application "profile", when this application opens, it shows the dashboard with "Welcome" tab and some Umbraco text. How do I change this to a different HTML I created myself? Do I need to change something in augular JS?

Jul 18, 2016 @ 02:15
    Don Nehc

Hello,

I can see it is getting the correct controlPath="views/dashboard/profile/profiledashboardintro.html". It must be getting this from dashboard.config. But somehow it isn't pickup the intro HTML page. Can someone please point out where I need to hook it together?

Thank you.

• Sagar 74 posts 275 karma points
    Jul 18, 2016 @ 10:36
    Sagar

I am not getting your actual problem can u please elaborate or provide a screenshot?

Jul 18, 2016 @ 13:57
    Don Nehc

Let me explain:

In "Dashboard.config", I add: enter image description here

I hope was that when I click on "Profile" application, it will load the "profiledashboardintro.html" page into tab control. I can see the tab caption as "Welcome-TEST", but the tab content is not.

I looked at "Settings", it supposed to use this "views/dashboard/settings/settingsdashboardintro.html" with tab control, and I don't think it is because I modified the web page, build belle, and didn't see my change.

Thank you for your help.

• Pradeep 39 posts 158 karma points
    Jul 18, 2016 @ 18:48
    Pradeep

Hi Don ,

I'm not sure why you not able to see bcoz when I was try it's showing me whatever written in my html page.

try to use this

<umb:Pane ID="someid" runat="server" Visible="true">
    </umb:Pane>

• You can remove the runat server if its create an issue for you

Thanks

• Pradeep 39 posts 158 karma points
    Jul 18, 2016 @ 19:09
    Pradeep

See Example

Dashboard

In Admin Panel

Htmlcodes

Jul 18, 2016 @ 20:16
    Don Nehc

Thank you, Pradeep. My problem seems to be related to temporary files. I cleaned up ASP.NET temp files and was able to show the file now.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft