Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sreeraghavendra Srinivas 3 posts 73 karma points
    Dec 01, 2016 @ 15:55
    Sreeraghavendra Srinivas

Pre-values not getting populated for custom data types

Hi,

I am facing a weird issue regarding the Datatypes. My web application is built over umbraco 7.4.3 version which was migrated from umbraco 6.2.1 version.

We have used Jumoo usync for synchronizing the content , datatypes,etc.

The site has different custom data types available. These values are absolutely fine when debugging on my local working environment.

But when deployed to a different server , the pre values set for these custom data types don't appear.The deployed site is load balanced on two servers. There is no error message recorded when we try to click the custom datatype.Also identified that Network tab of the browser that the GetById ajax call does bring all the other other property values except for the value in the prevalues property in json format.Also there are warnings identified in the Log file:

2016-12-01 08:37:55,200 [14] WARN Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.PreValueDisplayResolver - Could not find persisted pre-value for field startNode 2016-12-01 08:37:55,200 [14] WARN Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.PreValueDisplayResolver - Could not find persisted pre-value for field filter 2016-12-01 08:37:55,200 [14] WARN Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.PreValueDisplayResolver - Could not find persisted pre-value for field minNumber 2016-12-01 08:37:55,200 [14] WARN Umbraco.Web.Models.Mapping.PreValueDisplayResolver - Could not find persisted pre-value for field maxNumber

Please help.Do let me know if in case any information is required. Thanks. S.K. Sreeraghavendra

• Mladen B. 12 posts 35 karma points
    Dec 28, 2017 @ 14:58
Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft