Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Jay 425 posts 652 karma points
    Mar 17, 2017 @ 12:37
    Jay

Timeout expired which causes the XML Cache to corrupt

Hi All,

Urgent help. I'm using Umbraco 7.5.4 on a load balance environment.

Been having the issues below on the production environment. It happens out of a sudden can't figure out what's causing the sql to timeout and then caused the XML cache to corrupt

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks

ERROR umbraco.content - Error Republishing
    System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.  This failure occured while attempting to connect to the Principle server. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The wait operation timed out
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSniError(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, UInt32 error)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSniSyncOverAsync()
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.TryReadNetworkPacket()
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.TryPrepareBuffer()
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.TryReadByteArray(Byte[] buff, Int32 offset, Int32 len, Int32& totalRead)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.TryReadString(Int32 length, String& value)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryReadSqlStringValue(SqlBuffer value, Byte type, Int32 length, Encoding encoding, Boolean isPlp, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryReadSqlValue(SqlBuffer value, SqlMetaDataPriv md, Int32 length, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryReadColumnInternal(Int32 i, Boolean readHeaderOnly)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryReadColumn(Int32 i, Boolean setTimeout, Boolean allowPartiallyReadColumn)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetValueInternal(Int32 i)
       at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetValue(Int32 i)
       at petapoco_factory_16(IDataReader )
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Database.<Query>d__7`1.MoveNext()
       at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Repositories.ContentRepository.BuildXmlCache()
       at Umbraco.Core.Services.ContentService.BuildXmlCache()
       at umbraco.content.LoadContentFromDatabase()
    ClientConnectionId:11c9d424-5b27-48c9-a2fa-db527623ef5c
    Error Number:-2,State:0,Class:11
     2017-03-17 11:03:35,649 [P596244/D2/T114] ERROR Umbraco.Core.UmbracoApplicationBase - An unhandled exception occurred
    System.Exception: The Xml cache is corrupt. Use the Health Check data integrity dashboard to fix it.
       at Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.XmlPublishedCache.PublishedContentCache.HasContent(UmbracoContext umbracoContext, Boolean preview)
       at Umbraco.Web.PublishedCache.ContextualPublishedCache`1.HasContent(Boolean preview)
       at Umbraco.Web.UmbracoModule.EnsureUmbracoRoutablePage(UmbracoContext context, HttpContextBase httpContext)
       at Umbraco.Web.UmbracoModule.ProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext)
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft