Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dev-91 5 posts 75 karma points
    Apr 10, 2017 @ 14:56
    Dev-91

uCommerce Secure Trading - need to use OrderNumber instead of OrderGuid

Hi,

I am trying to use umbraco with uCommerce.

I have implemented SecureTrading as Payment provider in uCommerce. Now I need a solution to use OrderNumber in place of OdrderGuid to be used to identify the PurchaseOrder.

Currently OrderGuid is being sento to SecureTrading & this is being displayed in SecureTrading Transactions section. And due to this identifying the order is really hard.

We have appropriate value in OrderNumber field of PurchaseOrder table & we want to Display that value in SecureTrading's Transaction section.

Any way to achieve this?

If I try to write my own payment provider code, it'll be very huge task, also we have set the SecureTrading environment accordingly to uCommerce default preference.

Immediate help is required.

Edit - 11-Apr-17 For more Detail, I have developed a DLL for my own customization as menthioned in http://docs.ucommerce.net/ucommerce/v7.3/payment-providers/integrating-a-payment-gateway.html But, that also is not working. the custom Payment Provider added in code(DLL) is not visible in backoffice to change the Payment Provider. There are all old entries for providers.

Thanks

• Dennis Aaen 4499 posts 18254 karma points admin hq c-trib
    Apr 10, 2017 @ 16:09
    Dennis Aaen

Hi Dev-91,

It´s not because I know the answer to this. I just think that you also should know that uCommerce have their own forum as well.

Perhaps it could be a good idea to ask both places. http://eureka.ucommerce.net/

All the best,

/Dennis

• Søren Spelling Lund 1797 posts 2786 karma points
    Apr 19, 2017 @ 07:52
    Søren Spelling Lund

For reference there is an answer to this question up on Eureka.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft