Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Biagio Paruolo 1618 posts 1910 karma points c-trib
    Sep 06, 2017 @ 12:25
    Biagio Paruolo

Dropdown List: assign value. Is there a new method?

Hi,

I'm using this code to assign value to dropdown datatype. is there a new mode to do this? Thx

// I need to find the Id of the 'Reserved' prevalue option on the Status data type I created
                    var dts = ApplicationContext.Current.Services.DataTypeService;
                    // Get an instance of the status editor
                    var statusEditor = dts.GetAllDataTypeDefinitions().First(x => x.Name == "Vendor Request State");

//// Now we can fetch the pre-values collection, and use linq to find the Id for the 'Reserved' option
                    int preValueId = dts.GetPreValuesCollectionByDataTypeId(statusEditor.Id).PreValuesAsDictionary.Where(d => d.Value.Value == data.StatoRichiesta).Select(f => f.Value.Id).First();

var prevalues = dts.GetPreValuesCollectionByDataTypeId(statusEditor.Id);

foreach (var prevalue in prevalues.PreValuesAsDictionary)
                    {
                        LogHelper.Info<WFPraticheController>(prevalue.Value.Id.ToString());
                        LogHelper.Info<WFPraticheController>(prevalue.Value.Value);
                    }

post.SetValue(Vendor.GetModelPropertyType(x => x.StatoRichiesta).PropertyTypeAlias, preValueId);

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft