Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mike 2 posts 73 karma points
    Oct 06, 2017 @ 00:54
    Mike

Headless CMS with ASP .NET Core

Hi, we have an ASP .NET Core website and would like to use Umbraco. It is my understanding there is no .Net Core version of Umbraco, therefore we would need to use a headless integration. To do this, I will need to create web api's in my project, however I am not able to use Umbraco.Web.WebApi, because there is no ASP .NET Core library, so I am assuming I need to custom create my own using the standard ASP .NET Web Api. If all these assumptions are correct, I have no idea how to begin. I was curious if there are any sample .NET Core projects that show how to create the Web Api? If these assumptions are not correct, could someone please help me better understand. Thanks!!

• Gabriel Uleia 2 posts 72 karma points
    Jan 22, 2020 @ 10:12
    Gabriel Uleia

Hi Mike, I'm also interested in an ASP.NET Core implementation of Umbraco. But I don't have a clear ideea how to start. If you want to have a voice talk about this subject please contact me on LinkedIn - Uleia Gabriel. All the best, Gabriel

• Alex Skrypnyk 6132 posts 23951 karma points MVP 7x admin c-trib
    Jan 22, 2020 @ 12:10
    Alex Skrypnyk

Hi Mike

If you want to use Umbraco Headless, you don't - it's super easy.

You just need to use .NET Client Library for Umbraco Heartcore - https://github.com/umbraco/Umbraco.Headless.Client.Net

That's all :)

Thanks,

Alex

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft