Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Daniel 5 posts 75 karma points
    Jan 22, 2018 @ 12:33
    Daniel

Fist Time making an Apllication

This is my first time working with Umbraco. I'm making an application to create and maintain sales areas and sales representatives. I have looked at http://www.enkelmedia.se/blogg/2013/11/22/creating-custom-sections-in-umbraco-7-part-1.aspx and http://skrift.io/articles/archive/sections-and-trees-in-umbraco-7/ as well as a few other blog post about making application and nothing is working for me. Are there any good resources that are curent for the newest version of 7? And where can i find them.

• Daniel 5 posts 75 karma points
    Jan 22, 2018 @ 13:54
    Daniel

I finally got a little further but now my tree is an infinite loop of my default folders. here is my current code. where should i be putting the code in the "GetTreeNodes" method so theses are just the top level folders?

[Application("Sepro","Sepro", "icon-application-window", 8)]
        public class SeproCustom: IApplication { }

[PluginController("SalesAreasSection")]
    [Umbraco.Web.Trees.Tree("Sepro", "SeproTree", "Sales Areas and Reprentative", "icon-folders")]
    public class SeproTreeController : TreeController
    {
        protected override MenuItemCollection GetMenuForNode(string id, FormDataCollection queryStrings)
        {
            var menu = new MenuItemCollection();
            menu.DefaultMenuAlias = ActionNew.Instance.Alias;
            menu.Items.Add<ActionNew>("Create");
            return menu;
        }

protected override TreeNodeCollection GetTreeNodes(string id, FormDataCollection queryStrings)
        {
            var nodes = new TreeNodeCollection();
            var reps = this.CreateTreeNode("dashboard", id, queryStrings, "Reprentative", "icon-employee", true);
            nodes.Add(reps);
            var area = this.CreateTreeNode("dashboard", id, queryStrings, "Areas", "icon-map", true);
            nodes.Add(area);
            return nodes;
        }
    }`

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft