Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gambit 20 posts 100 karma points
    Apr 12, 2018 @ 06:44
    Gambit

"Link to document" with anchor in backoffice

Hello,

We have a custom implementation of "DefaultUrlProvider" where I override the "GetUrl" method which added "anchor" for specific nodes: "parentUrl + # + node name". Link with Anchor We work with it on UI and we were happy.

However, from the version 7.7.X it stopped working. (Right click -> "Browse" is still working though) Now Umbraco cut the anchors and treat the link as incorrect: Collide link

Debugging shows that it happens in "UrlProviderExtensions" class. The following line cut the anchor and resolve the PublishContent for the Url without the anchor. Which is of course - different node.

uri = UriUtility.UriToUmbraco(uri); var pcr = new PublishedContentRequest(uri, UmbracoContext.Current.RoutingContext, UmbracoConfig.For.UmbracoSettings().WebRouting, s => Roles.Provider.GetRolesForUser(s)); pcr.Engine.TryRouteRequest(); The id is different

As I didn't find anything of the sort on the forum I believe not many people used this kind of logic (if any). However, business really wants this logic back.

So the question is - does it even possible? Maybe we can override something for PublishedContentRequest or add additional provider?

Please advise.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft