Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Fernanda Bernardes 27 posts 147 karma points
    Apr 16, 2018 @ 13:55
    Fernanda Bernardes

Hi,

Recently I migrated my site from 7.6.5 to 7.8.1 ( a hard mission with MySQL) and the log has always logged the same message:

" 2018-04-16 10:19:07,480 [P9264/D4/T18] ERROR Umbraco.Core.Persistence.UmbracoDatabase - Exception (0c92e9be). MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding. ---> System.TimeoutException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags) at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size) at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at MySql.Data.Common.MyNetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.TimedStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at System.IO.BufferedStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Stream stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult() at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ExceptionInterceptor.Throw(Exception exception) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Throw(Exception ex) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.HandleTimeoutOrThreadAbort(Exception ex) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior) at StackExchange.Profiling.Data.ProfiledDbCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) in c:\Code\github\SamSaffron\MiniProfiler\StackExchange.Profiling\Data\ProfiledDbCommand.cs:line 235 at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader() at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.PetaPocoCommandExtensions.<>cDisplayClass5_0.0() at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.FaultHandling.RetryPolicy.ExecuteAction[TResult](Func1 func) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.PetaPocoCommandExtensions.ExecuteReaderWithRetry(IDbCommand command, RetryPolicy cmdRetryPolicy, RetryPolicy conRetryPolicy) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.PetaPocoCommandExtensions.ExecuteReaderWithRetry(IDbCommand command, RetryPolicy retryPolicy) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.PetaPocoCommandExtensions.ExecuteReaderWithRetry(IDbCommand command) at Umbraco.Core.Persistence.Database.<Query>d__741.MoveNext() "

the one that catches my attention the most is:

at StackExchange.Profiling.Data.ProfiledDbCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior) in c:\Code\github\SamSaffron\MiniProfiler\StackExchange.Profiling\Data\ProfiledDbCommand.cs:line 235

Since migration, the home page of my site (within / umbraco) has been unstable, with great slowness to be loaded and sometimes even presenting errors. The interesting thing is that whenever this occurs in the home and check the Umbraco log, this excerpt (described above) appears. I do not know if they are actually related, but I would like someone to check the reason for this error being always logged in the log.

• Dave Woestenborghs 3504 posts 12133 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    Apr 16, 2018 @ 15:46
    Dave Woestenborghs

Hi Fernanda,

The log states you are having timeouts connecting to the database. Is there something wrong with your database server ?

Dave

• Fernanda Bernardes 27 posts 147 karma points
    Apr 16, 2018 @ 18:45
    Fernanda Bernardes

Hi, Dave!!!

I checked my database, because I think the same you when I read the log, but I didnĀ“t find nothing.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft