Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mark Meadows 2 posts 92 karma points
    Oct 11, 2018 @ 14:41
    Mark Meadows

Media Thumbnails not displaying (Media in Azure Blob Storage)

Hi, I've ran into a strange issue when using Azure Blob Storage for Umbraco Media. The Media is loading on the website without any issues and I can navigate to it via the image url, but the thumbnails in the back office aren't displaying.

No Thumbnails

I think there's a problem with the URL being generated for the thumbnails. I noticed they have a querystring of "?width=500&mode=max&animationprocessmode=first", and when I remove this via the developer console the image appears as expected!

A wild thumbnail appeared

I've looked on the forums but I can't find any mention of this... The querystring appears to be generated by the umbracocontroller.js file.

If I navigate to the image url without the querystring I can see the image, but with the querystring I get the following:

Server Error

Can anybody offer any advice please? I've tried incrementing the Client Dependency version number and changing the umbracocontroller.js file.

Thanks in advance!

• Mark Meadows 2 posts 92 karma points
    Oct 12, 2018 @ 08:34
    Mark Meadows

Never mind, there was something wrong with the setup of ImageProcessor by the look of it, I replaced the cache.config with a clean version and the thumbnails have started appearing again!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft