Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Thomas 160 posts 335 karma points
    Oct 16, 2018 @ 09:58
    Thomas

Redirect to Dashboard page after setting cutlure depending on client ip

Hi, I am developing a two language support (for the moment) site, el and en. What i am trying to do is to have a Blank Launcher page, determine the culture depending on client ip and after that redirect to dashboard page. Consider that dashboard page is with permissions so if you are not loggedin then the dashboard will send you to the login page and after successful login the user returns to the dashboard page. What i need to do is to redirect to the dashboard page regarding the culture determined by the client ip. I had created an IPRedirectController were i am getting the Client IP and set the Culture and UICulture accordingly and then return the same model but the routing does not work.

FYI, i am using Vorto and NestedContent as it looks in the following example https://our.umbraco.com/packages/developer-tools/1-1-multilingual-example/

So what i need to do is only to set the browser culture in order on startup to redirect on either el or en lang

Any help please? I am stacked...

Regards Thomas

• Thomas 160 posts 335 karma points
    Oct 16, 2018 @ 12:27
    Thomas

Finally i found a solution. I am using the 1-1 multilingual example in combination with the UrlTracker package to do my requirements.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft