Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Luis Pedro Pereira 13 posts 93 karma points
    Oct 24, 2018 @ 14:46
    Luis Pedro Pereira

Searching for a package/plugin for multi copy

Hi Umbracians ;)

We have a structure of several root nodes of our site, where each root node is a localized site of our worldwide structure.

I'm looking for a package which allows me to select one ore more source nodes (with or without child's included, published or unpublished), and then select under which root nodes (countries) or inner nodes will be copied to.

Does anyone knows of a package or plug in, or do I have to develop it myself? (I do not want to invent the wheel, and copying nodes, one by one, into 18 local countries will be a hell of a job every time we launch a new page or product, or child node, or, ...)

TIA /Luis

• Kevin Jump 2309 posts 14673 karma points MVP 7x c-trib
    Oct 24, 2018 @ 14:53
    Kevin Jump

Hi Luis,

while not directly what you are looking for Translation Manager - does a bit of this node management for you when you use it for managing translations.

speciifically, when you send things through it for translation from one language site to another it will create the nodes in the other language (and link them back to the source nodes)- as part of that.

if you don't actually want to also do the translation there is a passthrough provider that will just pass through the content from the source to the target languages - this may well help with what you are looking for.

Kevin

• Luis Pedro Pereira 13 posts 93 karma points
    Oct 25, 2018 @ 08:02
    Luis Pedro Pereira

Super. Thanks Kevin, I'll look at it.

/Luis

• Richard Soeteman 4035 posts 12842 karma points MVP
    Oct 25, 2018 @ 11:23
    Richard Soeteman

Hi,

Bulkmanager can probably help you.

Check out on https://soetemansoftware.nl/bulkmanager