Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Thomas Grant 5 posts 95 karma points
    Nov 19, 2018 @ 17:03
    Thomas Grant

Umbraco Headless MyGet package SSL error.

I have an asp.net core web app, and I'm trying to use the UmbracoCms.Headless.Client and UmbracoCms.Headless.Client.Web packages, and I am getting an error whenever I try and use the PublishedContentService.

I have a very, very, simple controller, with a single action that is calling the service and getting the items at the site root.

[HttpGet("[action")]
    publis async Task<IEnumerable<ContentItem>> GetSiteTree()
    {
        var content = await publishedContentService.GetRootContent();

return content;
    }

However, the service throws an exception stating "The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure." Which doesn't make any sense, I can access the site in the browser and in Postman via https, but when I try from code, I get this issue.

I have tried creating a fresh console application in a brand new solution and installing the packages, with the same result.

Has anyone else seen this issue when trying to use headless in code? If so, is there a known solution?

I am using asp.net core 2.1.1 and headless version 0.9.7-CI20180905-01.

• Rasha 4 posts 75 karma points
    Apr 11, 2019 @ 08:02
    Rasha

Hi i have same problem with UmbracoCms.Headless.Client, please can you help me, I got error about authorization, i can not login to another site with this me
    "authentication exception :{Refit.ApiException: Response status code does not indicate success: 404 (Not Found). at Refit.RequestBuilderImplementation1.<>c__DisplayClass13_01.<

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft