Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• David Amri 214 posts 740 karma points
    Apr 15, 2019 @ 09:48
    David Amri

Hi, suddenly when trying to upload media I get a 500 error on the file itself.. Also on the site the file is not shown and when trying to view the file the 500 error is thrown. Any ideas?

enter image description here

Update. For some reason it looks like some of the already uploaded images throws a 500 error aswell.

When looking at the media picker on the node that has the image this is thrown in the console:

"mydomain.com/media/1698/image.jpg?width=500&mode=max&animationprocessmode=first 500 (Internal Server Error)"

Cheers

• Ronak Panchal 71 posts 230 karma points
    Apr 15, 2019 @ 11:29
    Ronak Panchal

Hello David,

Its looks like your images are uploaded successfully but what you are using to process your images image processor ?

"mydomain.com/media/1698/image.jpg?width=500&mode=max&animationprocessmode=first 500 (Internal Server Error)"

Instead of this try below.

mydomain.com/media/1698/image.jpg

Hope that will load your image.

Ronak

Apr 15, 2019 @ 11:35
    David Amri

Hi,

Yes if I strip out the image processor bit the image will show up. Actually, the image shows up if look at them on their info page but not on the "grid page."

Also, the image throws an 500 error on the front-end? This has worked before and I'm not sure what has changed.. :/

I have not made any recently updates or anything.

Thanks for your help!

Apr 15, 2019 @ 11:40
    Ronak Panchal

Which image processor you are using for processing images? maybe that DLL is missing or corrupted Check your bin folder and or you can share bit code block.

Apr 15, 2019 @ 11:47
    David Amri

I'm using image processor, shipped with Umbraco. Actually it looks like most of the images are getting a 500 error on the front end. It's acting realllly strange. I have checked the dll's and can't see any missing.

Apr 15, 2019 @ 12:10
    David Amri

Okey, so it looks like it was the "imageProcessor.Web.Plugins.PostProcessor" plugin that gave me all of the errors. Or a combination of my own cache busting code together with the plugin, not quite sure yet...

Thanks for your time!

Apr 15, 2019 @ 12:12
    Ronak Panchal

Yes, it's working as I checked. enter image description here

Cheers

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft