Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Fernanda Bernardes 27 posts 147 karma points
    Apr 30, 2019 @ 17:50
    Fernanda Bernardes

Hi!!!

Here at my place of work there are 03 analysts who work in support of Umbraco. It turns out that when we only restore the production database to our development environment, the file "umbraco.config" always "corrupts", returning the XML message. Using Health Check only does not "restore the file" or make any modifications to Web.Config. Does anyone have any suggestions to work around this problem?

• Dave Woestenborghs 3504 posts 12133 karma points MVP 8x admin c-trib
    May 01, 2019 @ 08:18
    Dave Woestenborghs

Hi Fernanda,

When you restore the database it's best to remove the file. It will be recreated when Umbraco starts up.

Dave

• Fernanda Bernardes 27 posts 147 karma points
    May 08, 2019 @ 13:26
    Fernanda Bernardes

Hi, Dave and Jannik!!

Thanks for the answers... Unfortunately, only remove the file it doesn't work. I try it several times, but my site has a thousand nodes and Umbraco down before complete this activity.

Republish entire site doesn't be an option. I have a custom in publish action and if I republish is a bad idea.

Fernanda

• Jannik Anker 48 posts 258 karma points c-trib
    May 01, 2019 @ 08:23
    Jannik Anker

You could try republishing the entire site? That, I think, should re-write the umbraco.config file, which actually contains the XML cache.

In the Content section, right click the "Content" menu item above your content nodes and select "Republish entire site".

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft