Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Pete 152 posts 176 karma points
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 17:02
    Pete

Created member types, now disappeared and get an error on create member

I created one member type, which appeared in the tree.

I then created an second member type which refreshed the tree with "Member types" now empty.

I right-click on Members, choose create and the dialog has an error "No Contenttype with id: 1365" (I'm guessing 1365 was one of my member types?)

Any ideas? 

Jun 23, 2010 @ 17:13
    Pete

I missed what now seems like an important point - I can see in the umbracoNode table that 1365 is a type I tried to create which had an apostrophe in the name and indicated it had failed to create. 

Jun 23, 2010 @ 17:30
    Pete
    [ArgumentException: No Contenttype with id: 1365]
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.ContentType.setupContentType() in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\cms\businesslogic\ContentType.cs:195
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.ContentType..ctor(Guid id) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\cms\businesslogic\ContentType.cs:102
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.member.MemberType..ctor(Guid id) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\cms\businesslogic\member\MemberType.cs:26
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.member.MemberType.get_GetAll() in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\cms\businesslogic\member\MemberType.cs:75
       umbraco.cms.presentation.create.controls.member.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\presentation\umbraco\create\member.ascx.cs:25
       System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
       System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
       System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
       System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint
    Jun 23, 2010 @ 18:12
    Pete

Solved with this:

INSERT INTO[cmsContentType]

([nodeId]

,[alias]

,[thumbnail]

,[masterContentType])

VALUES

(1365

,'blah'