Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Prakash Thapa 1 post 21 karma points
    Jul 11, 2010 @ 13:23
    Prakash Thapa

unable to install Runway Foundation

Hi,

I am totally new to umbraco and trying to learn it.

I installed umbraco and all other dependencies using Web PI, but at the last steps during adding Runway Foundation I am getting some strange errors.

I searched over theis forum and found the thread http://our.umbraco.org/forum/getting-started/installing-umbraco/3953-Error-installing-Runway-on-Umbraco-4021 and tried to correct the permission described on http://blog.vizioz.com/2009/05/umbraco-directory-permissions.html but it doesn't solved the issues yet.

Below is the Stack Trace details I'm getting while trying to add Runway Foundation

===============================================================

[WebException: The request failed with HTTP status 417: Expectation failed.]
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) +431237
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) +204
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.repositories.RepositoryWebservice.fetchPackage(String packageGuid) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\cms\businesslogic\Packager\Repositories\RepositoryWebservice.cs:221
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.repositories.Repository.fetch(String packageGuid, String key) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\cms\businesslogic\Packager\Repositories\Repository.cs:185
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.repositories.Repository.fetch(String packageGuid) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\cms\businesslogic\Packager\Repositories\Repository.cs:141
       umbraco.presentation.install.steps.boost.btNext_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\7380c184e9fcd3ea\umbraco\presentation\install\steps\boost.ascx.cs:79
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +111
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +110
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

===============================================================

and here is further details:

Umbraco Version: 4.0.4.2
    asp.net version: 7.0.0.0

Windows and iis version:Windows 7, Don'n know about IIS (I checked the installed softwares using Web PI and didn't found any version of IIS checked)

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft