Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ian Brennan 2 posts 22 karma points
    Aug 25, 2010 @ 16:37
    Ian Brennan

Moved Umbraco to new server - inline xslt is not working?

Hi,

I have moved my Umbraco install to a new server, and now my inline XSLT is not running:

<umbraco:Item runat='server' field='nextStepURL' xslt='umbraco.library:NiceUrl({0})'></umbraco:Item>

I haven't made any changes to the XSLT, or the .master page it resides in. I have simply moved Umbraco to a new server. Everything else is running as expected.

Has anyone experienced this before, or know of any settings I should be checking.

Thanks

Ian

• Sascha Wolter 615 posts 1101 karma points
    Aug 25, 2010 @ 18:10
    Sascha Wolter

Hi Ian,

the only thing I can think of here is to try and republish the entire site in the backend to refresh the cache.

Sascha

• Ian Brennan 2 posts 22 karma points
    Aug 26, 2010 @ 11:53
    Ian Brennan

Thanks for the reply,

I have resolved the issue now. I was using some scripts to copy my site from Dev to UAT servers, but it appears the scripts were ignoring empty folders. So it wasn't copying over the APP_Code folder etc.

It looks like Umbraco compiles within one of the missing folders, meaning the xslt was never compiling. Bit concerned no error message was shown, but nevermind.

All working now. :)

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 5x admin c-trib
    May 25, 2011 @ 18:46
    Jeroen Breuer

I've got the same problem, but I don't think I'm missing any folder. Any idea what this could be?

Jeroen

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 5x admin c-trib
    May 26, 2011 @ 09:55
    Jeroen Breuer

Well I didn't got it working so I just changed my inline xslt into razor files. Now the current website I'm wokring on is 100% razor powered :).

Jeroen

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft