Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ian Huntington 23 posts 53 karma points
    Aug 28, 2010 @ 14:07
    Ian Huntington

Unabled to log in after installation

I'm attempting to run Umbraco on Namesco shared hosting. The installation went successfully however once I attempt to log into the admin site it does not accept my password. Also on the home page I receive this error and I presume they are connected. I'm not quite sure what the error message below is attempting to tell me. If I change the web.config and set Medium trust to true the admin site doesn't load at citing this line <trust level="Medium" originUrl=".*" /> as an error.

I've tried various things such as changing password format to clear and a reinstall to no avail.

Environment: .Net 3.5, MS SQL 2005

Thanks

Server Error in '/' Application.

Security Exception

Description: The application attempted to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy.  To grant this application the required permission please contact your system administrator or change the application's trust level in the configuration file. 

Exception Details: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.]
       System.AppDomain.get_Evidence() +24
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeResolver.GetAssignablesFromType(String[] files) +970
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeResolver.GetAssignablesFromType(String path, String filePattern) +317
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeFinder.FindClassesOfType(Boolean useSeperateAppDomain, Boolean onlyConcreteClasses) +259
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeFinder.FindClassesOfType(Boolean useSeperateAppDomain) +98
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeFinder.FindClassesOfType() +92
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Application.RegisterIApplications() +129
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Application..cctor() +59

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft