Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at


  • Mike 80 posts 101 karma points
    Sep 04, 2010 @ 10:39
    Mike
    0

    Richtext Editor (tinyMCE) Right Mouse Context Menu Texts are wrong

    Hi,

    I installed the latest Umbraco for .Net 3.5. When I insert an image and right click it I get the following descriptions?

    As you can see, the descriptions are not read out correctly, or are not in my installation files? Where are these variables defined, so I can check the files?

    Or is this a known issue?

     

     

  • Mike 80 posts 101 karma points
    Sep 13, 2010 @ 07:52
    Mike
    0

    anybody?

  • Sebastiaan Janssen 4881 posts 14555 karma points MVP admin hq
    Sep 13, 2010 @ 07:59
    Sebastiaan Janssen
    0

    Weird! I've not seen this behaviour before, have you tried in a different browser just to debug? Also, what is the language set in your browser? Maybe the translations weren't set properly for your language.

  • Mike 80 posts 101 karma points
    Sep 13, 2010 @ 09:06
    Mike
    0

    Hi,

    It is the same in all browsers. I have another site in 4.01 in which the descriptions are all OK. Could it be the files for the translations are not on disk? Where should they be?

     

  • Sebastiaan Janssen 4881 posts 14555 karma points MVP admin hq
    Sep 13, 2010 @ 09:13
    Sebastiaan Janssen
    0

    Ah, just checked it out in 4.5.2 and I get the same labels. So it looks like a bug, please report it on Codeplex if it's not there already, so we can vote it up. Thanks!

  • Mike 80 posts 101 karma points
    Sep 13, 2010 @ 09:35
    Mike
    1

    I created an item on codeplex. http://umbraco.codeplex.com/workitem/28852

    Hope i did it ok, was the first time...

    seems the theme language files are not loaded. They are on the disk. only the default en.js gets loaded. 

     

     


  • Sebastiaan Janssen 4881 posts 14555 karma points MVP admin hq
    Sep 13, 2010 @ 09:39
    Sebastiaan Janssen
    0

    Yup, looks good!

  • Sebastiaan Janssen 4881 posts 14555 karma points MVP admin hq
    Sep 13, 2010 @ 09:41
    Sebastiaan Janssen
    0

    By the way, for now you could just manually add the translations or have a look at an older version of Umbraco's en.js file and get them from there, maybe you can even do a diff and find all of the missing translations (they could be added to the codeplex issue).

  • Mike 80 posts 101 karma points
    Sep 13, 2010 @ 10:13
    Mike
    0

    Well it seems the language files from this folder are not loaded on the site: \umbraco_client\tinymce3\themes\advanced\langs\*.js

    That's why it reads: advanced.copy_desc. 

    maybe there is some other setting file in which this needs to be added. 

    I checked with an 4.x installation and it seems the way the translation files are inserted is changed in 4.5.2.

     

     

     

  • Pauli Østerø 6 posts 28 karma points
    Sep 17, 2010 @ 01:04
    Pauli Østerø
    0

    There is an existing issue opened on this! http://umbraco.codeplex.com/workitem/22152

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft