hi,

I've download Umbraco 4.5.2 for .NET 3.5 from  umbraco.codeplex.com

enviroment:

Windows XP SP3

IIS 5.1

SQL Server 2008

Visual Studio 2008 SP1

.NET Framework 3.5

I pass Step 3/5: Validating File Permissions, and click next, here comes the error like below: 

Invalid column name 'dataTypeNodeId'

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name  'dataTypeNodeId'

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): 'dataTypeNodeId']
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +1950890
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +4846875
       System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +194
       System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +2392
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteNonQueryTds(String methodName, Boolean async) +192
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.InternalExecuteNonQuery(DbAsyncResult result, String methodName, Boolean sendToPipe) +317
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery() +137
       Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(SqlConnection connection, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters) +56
       Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText, SqlParameter[] commandParameters) +83
       umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelpers.SqlServer.SqlServerHelper.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, SqlParameter[] parameters) +113
       umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters) +140

[SqlHelperException: Umbraco Exception (DataLayer): SQL helper exception in ExecuteNonQuery]
       umbraco.DataLayer.SqlHelper`1.ExecuteNonQuery(String commandText, IParameter[] parameters) +221
       umbraco.DataLayer.Utility.Installer.DefaultInstallerUtility`1.ExecuteStatements(String statements) +517
       umbraco.DataLayer.Utility.Installer.DefaultInstallerUtility`1.NewInstall(String sql) +38
       umbraco.DataLayer.Utility.Installer.DefaultInstallerUtility`1.Install() +125
       umbraco.presentation.install.steps.detect.install_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +53
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +111
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +110
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3615; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614

I'm a rookie of asp.net, this is my first time to use Umbraco

I'd really appreciate if anyone can give me a help : )

thank you very much.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft