Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• uiskibum 11 posts 30 karma points
    Sep 13, 2010 @ 20:49
    uiskibum

Umbraco log no longer updating

After my intial install on 5/21 I have only had 4 other events show up in the log, and these were when I preformed an upgrade.  I'm trying to trouble shoot some scheduler issues and without a working log I'm stuck.  Logging is enabled in the umbraco.config file. 

Any ideas?

• Ismail Mayat 4511 posts 10091 karma points MVP 2x admin c-trib
    Sep 14, 2010 @ 07:46
    Ismail Mayat

When you say scheduler issues do you mean scheduled tasks as defined in umbracoSettings.config? If so then the task you are running do you write to the log in the task itself e.g if its a webservice do you create log entries e.g  Log.Add(LogTypes.Error,0,"blahhh");

Regards

Ismail

Sep 14, 2010 @ 17:28
    uiskibum

Yes I am refferring to the scheduled tasks as defined in umbracoSettings.config.  Currently I do not have the task being ran adding log entries, though I will add that.  I do, however, have the log="true" set in the scheduled task definition.

Getting tasks up and running would be great, as I can't schedule any page publish/unpublish.  I'm also curios why I stopped getting log entries.

Thanks!

Sep 14, 2010 @ 17:40
    uiskibum

I take that back. Logging seems to have kicked in for the last 24 hours as I now have a boatload of debug log entries.  No scheduled tasks though.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft