• Warren Besthorne 42 posts 62 karma points
    Oct 08, 2010 @ 02:52
    Warren Besthorne

No one knows how to set up contact us page

No one knows how to set up contact us page

• Aaron Powell 1708 posts 3046 karma points c-trib
    Oct 08, 2010 @ 07:09
    Aaron Powell

I know it's a real problem, I wish someone could solve it, they'd probably make a million dollars

• Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Oct 08, 2010 @ 09:05
    Dirk De Grave

@Warren: Have deleted all your other similar posts to get a contact page working. It really does not help to post multiple times...

As Aaron is suggestion, look in the project section and see if you can find something that suits your needs. If not, please explain what is so difficult to get working. Also mention what umbraco version etc...

Cheers,

/Dirk

• Matt Brailsford 4123 posts 22194 karma points MVP 9x c-trib
    Oct 08, 2010 @ 09:35
    Matt Brailsford

Hi Warren,

As suggested by @slace and @dirk, there are several options in the projects section (Cultiv Contact Form, RVContactForm, Doc2Form & Contour to name but a few).

If none of these suffice, or you are not sure how to implement them, as I recommended several time yesterday, please explain what you have tried so far, and what version of Umbraco you are running, as without this, it is very dificuilt to point you in the right direction.

If you are just looking for someone to do it for you (which I am begining to suspect you are), and you are prepaired to remunerate someone to do so, then you may want to try posting in the Jobs section.

There are many people here who would be happy to help, so if you are patient, and cooperative, I'm sure you will have your contact form running in no time.

Matt

• Warren Besthorne 42 posts 62 karma points
    Oct 15, 2010 @ 03:02
    Warren Besthorne

Had to take down site, No contact us form, No site thanks for the help Thats even if you new??

• Aaron Powell 1708 posts 3046 karma points c-trib
    Oct 15, 2010 @ 03:42
    Aaron Powell

Err sorry could you rephrase that?

• Gus Deadman 45 posts 65 karma points
    May 17, 2012 @ 18:40
    Gus Deadman

CWS Starter Site project has a Contact Us form though I'm currently struggling to set up the SMTP server but at least the form is there.

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    May 17, 2012 @ 20:34
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Gus

You can configure the SMTP server to be used in the web.config file. Open it up and search for "smtp".

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• Gus Deadman 45 posts 65 karma points
    May 23, 2012 @ 13:20
    Gus Deadman

Jan,

Yep that's where it is. Thanks

Gus

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft