Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• eldar 1 post 21 karma points
    Oct 17, 2010 @ 01:25
    eldar

Downloaded source code S#arp Architecture Project msg on running

when i lunch for the first time the source code.

(view browser on deafult.aspx on visual studio 2008 on windows 7)

i get this msg:

S#arp Architecture Project

What next?

Your S#arp Architecture project is now setup and ready to go. The only tasks remaining are to:

1. Create your database and set the connection string within Umbraco.Web/NHibernate.config
    2. Optionally, modify the Fluent NHibernate preferences within Umbraco.Data.NHibernateMaps.GetConventions() if you don't like the default settings. There's lots of terrific info about Fluent NHibernate athttp://wiki.fluentnhibernate.org/show/HomePage.
    3. Open Umbraco.Tests.dll via NUnit and make sure all the tests are turning green.
    4. Add your first entity with CRUD scaffolding via /Code Generation/CrudScaffolding/ScaffoldingGeneratorCommand.tt. (If you include a namespace, be sure to setup the appropriate view area within Umbraco.Web.Controllers.RouteRegistrar.RegisterRoutesTo() after the scaffolding generator has completed.)

If you need direction on what to do next, take a look at the documentation found in the /docs folder of the S#arp Architecture release package which provides a solid tutorial. You can also ask for assitance and guidance on the S#arp Architecture discussion boards.

i have no idea how i do those things:

• Jonas Eriksson 930 posts 1825 karma points
    Oct 17, 2010 @ 06:53
    Jonas Eriksson

Hi!

I dont know about that, but here's a good example on how to get and compile umbraco source 

http://codebetter.com/blogs/howard.dierking/archive/2010/09/08/building-umbraco-4-5-2-from-source-code.aspx

Regards

Jonas

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft