Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• lucein 2 posts 20 karma points
    Apr 23, 2009 @ 03:54
    lucein

Method not found: 'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(System.Web.UI.Page, System.Type, System.String, Sy

New install of Umbraco 4.0.1 and everything seemed to be going fine until I tried to launch the admin.

Getting the following error: Method not found: 'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(System.Web.UI.Page, System.Type, System.String, System.String, Boolean)'.

[MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void System.Web.UI.ScriptManager.RegisterClientScriptBlock(System.Web.UI.Page, System.Type, System.String, System.String, Boolean)'.]
    umbraco.cms.presentation.umbraco.PageLoad(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
    System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
    System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
    System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
    umbraco.BasePages.BasePage.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +15
    System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

I looked through the forum and found only one reference to this, that had to do with ASP.net AJAX 1.0 being installed. I have verified that it is installed but still can't get it to work.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft