Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Nick Portelli 76 posts 102 karma points
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 21:48
    Nick Portelli

Having a hard time installing Juno on localhost.

I've run the webinstaller and when I pick 4.6 beta it downlaods it then gives an error saying the crc didn't match or some such thing...so on to the one with the database install.  

That works and runs through the setup script and even loads the backoffice.  When I try and view the site I get the an error about not being able to find the xslt node. ( unfortunately I can't remember the exact details right now) From my searching of these forums I've tried everything suggested, from setting the xslt compatibility to legacy and making sure the permissions were correct.  Is there something else I'm doing wrong?

I really would like to upgrade my 4.52 website to 4.6.  But I'm wary after not being able to do a clean install.  Can you upgrade even?

• Kim Andersen 1447 posts 2196 karma points MVP
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 22:12
    Kim Andersen

Hi Nick.

It would be really great to see those error mesages. It's kind of hard to know how to deal with the error, we we don't have more specific details.

But anyhow, remember that v4.6 is still just in BETA, and there will always be errors, so maybe you should consider waiting with an upgrade until it's more stable? Unless of course there are some features in Juno that you can't live without :)

/Kim A

• Nick Portelli 76 posts 102 karma points
    Jan 10, 2011 @ 22:41
    Nick Portelli

Yes I know I will add those when I get a chance.  One was "No node exists with ID xxxx" 

I know 4.6 is in beta but I had such a hard time getting 4.52 to run I figured why not, it couldn't be worse.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft