Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andrew Cullen 137 posts 237 karma points
    Mar 03, 2011 @ 20:08
    Andrew Cullen

Issue with XSLT after upgrade

I just upgraded an install from 4.0(beta) to 4.7 (with a brief layover at 4.5.2), and am having some trouble with my XSLT. I switched UseLegacyXmlSchema is umbracoSettings.config to "true", but still get the "error parsing" error whenever xslt is used in the site. I tried switching to the new schema, but whenever I attempt to save an XSLT file, I get this error: 

System.Exception: Unable to load one or more of the types in assembly 'VistaDB For Umbraco, Version=0.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. 

Same deal when I try to use the visualizer. I checked, and there are two VistaDB dlls in the bin folder - one "for umbraco" and one ".net20". Any thoughts on what's going on here?

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Mar 03, 2011 @ 21:26
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Andrew

Not sure what is going on here...but have you checked the xsltExtensions.config to see if it looks alright? (Long shot, I know)

/Jan

• Andrew Cullen 137 posts 237 karma points
    Mar 04, 2011 @ 16:36
    Andrew Cullen

xsltExtensions.config looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> 
    <XsltExtensions>
      <!--
      This file is used to register 3rt party xslt extensions (methods you can execute from xslt, like umbraco.library:NiceUrl)
    <ext assembly="assemblyName" type="assemblyName.namespace.type" alias="custom">
      -->
    </XsltExtensions> 

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft