Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Robert J. Bullock 386 posts 405 karma points
    Apr 19, 2011 @ 20:13
    Robert J. Bullock

4.0.3 to 4.5.2 Upgrade Nightmare

Wow, I've done 3-4 upgrades from 4.0.3 to 4.5.2 but this one has really gotten me... For some reason, the entire back end is messed up. No images, can't browse trees, etc. The weird thing is, even when I try to view the images directly they won't show up.

Also, keep getting kicked back to a login screen, not a single XSLT works (yes, I have set to use legacy XML schema), etc.

Any ideas folks?

http://beta.summitdentalarts.com

• Amir Khan 1282 posts 2739 karma points
    Apr 19, 2011 @ 21:16
    Amir Khan

Something similar to this happend to me on a couple of upgrades. The problems I had were generally related to the following (different each time):

1. Permissions
    2. .NET Itegrated Pipeline
    3. Forgot to make specific changes to web.config

Sorry I can't be more helpful, I should have written down the specific solutions i came accross but I was pretty frustrated at the time...

Apr 19, 2011 @ 21:46
    Robert J. Bullock

Well, I did have some Membership functionality implemented and that might be part of the issue.

Apr 20, 2011 @ 16:58
    Robert J. Bullock

Ok, I got it to go... In the end, it was actually IIS! For some reason, it was setting "Authentication" for the Anonymous user to "IUSR..." instead of Application Pool Identity. What a bitch! Had to do the upgrade 3 times to realize this! Other than that, looks all good.

PDFCreator package works with 4.7 in case anyone was wondering.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft