Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Robert Caya 3 posts 23 karma points
    Apr 28, 2011 @ 00:04
    Robert Caya

Installing any Starter Kit throws exception on Install Process

Hi

I am unable to install any Starter Kits at Install time, any solutions would be  appreciated.

Stack ...

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.]
       System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) +12673696
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.LoadConfig(String tempDir) +1747
       umbraco.presentation.install.steps.Skinning.loadStarterKits.SelectStarterKit(Object sender, EventArgs e) +304
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +155
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3691

• jivan thapa 194 posts 681 karma points
    Apr 28, 2011 @ 02:59
    jivan thapa

if you are installing on localhost. Please can you try to install with new empty database and see what will happen ?

• DanielAuer 1 post 21 karma points
    Apr 30, 2011 @ 17:12
    DanielAuer

I have the same problem

What does "installing on localhost" mean? I have SQL Server 2008 R2 standart editon and I'd like to install CMS on it. But in this case and when I setup SQL Express (default variant) I have error.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft