Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Zakhar 171 posts 397 karma points
    Jun 07, 2011 @ 16:30
    Zakhar

Problems with xslt after upgrading to Umbraco 4.7

Hi guys,

I upgraded my site from Umbraco 4.5.2 and .NET 2 to Umbraco 4.7 and .NET framework 4.

I use old xml schema and my umbraco.config looks right.

Xslts are not working, and if I try to visualize any xslt in developer section I get this error in my logger:

A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client (ctl00$body$xsltSelection="<?xml version="1.0" ...").The error occured at System.Web because    at System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateString(String value, String collectionKey, RequestValidationSource requestCollection)
       at System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateNameValueCollection(NameValueCollection nvc, RequestValidationSource requestCollection)
       at System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form()
       at System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean dontReturnNull)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()
       at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)
       at ASP.umbraco_developer_xslt_xsltvisualize_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\f90b5e66\1db07394\App_Web_xsltvisualize.aspx.4c11830c.b3iuddws.0.cs:line 0
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Where can be the problem? 

Thanks

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Jun 07, 2011 @ 21:52
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi Zakhar

What steps did you take in order to upgrade?

Have you by any chance created some xslt extensions yourself that are not saved in the xsltExtensions.config file perhaps?

/Jan

• Zakhar 171 posts 397 karma points
    Jun 08, 2011 @ 11:51
    Zakhar

I did not create any xslt extensions.

I've done all steps described here: http://umbraco.codeplex.com/releases/view/62573 .

I also had some other problems with it so after that I installed fresh instance of umbraco and added my site to it.

I still have the same error, but now I think I narrowed down the problem and created new topic here: http://our.umbraco.org/forum/getting-started/installing-umbraco/21066-Umbraco-47-conflicting-with-NHibernate

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft