Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Andrew Gibson 1 post 21 karma points
    Jul 05, 2011 @ 15:14
    Andrew Gibson

Could not load file or assembly 'Runway.Blog

Hi Getting this error during the install, happens after the selection of business tempate and then falls over.  Not sure whats up.

thanks

Server Error in '/' Application.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could not load file or assembly 'Runway.Blog, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An API call exited abnormally. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800300FA (STG_E_ABNORMALAPIEXIT))
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Runway.Blog, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An API call exited abnormally. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800300FA (STG_E_ABNORMALAPIEXIT))

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. 

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Runway.Blog, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Stack Trace:

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Runway.Blog, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. An API call exited abnormally. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800300FA (STG_E_ABNORMALAPIEXIT))]
       System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMarkHandle stackMark, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName, ObjectHandleOnStack type) +0
       System.RuntimeTypeHandle.GetTypeByName(String name, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean loadTypeFromPartialName) +95
       System.RuntimeType.GetType(String typeName, Boolean throwOnError, Boolean ignoreCase, Boolean reflectionOnly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) +54
       System.Type.GetType(String typeName) +50
       umbraco.BusinessLogic.Utils.TypeFinder.FindClassesOfType(Boolean useSeperateAppDomain, Boolean onlyConcreteClasses) +169
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.datatype.controls.Factory.Initialize() +35
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.datatype.controls.Factory..cctor() +40

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'umbraco.cms.businesslogic.datatype.controls.Factory' threw an exception.]
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.datatype.controls.Factory..ctor() +0
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.datatype.DataTypeDefinition.Import(XmlNode xmlData) +285
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.InstallBusinessLogic(Int32 packageId, String tempDir) +187
       umbraco.presentation.install.steps.Skinning.loadStarterKits.SelectStarterKit(Object sender, EventArgs e) +416
       System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.OnClick(EventArgs e) +118
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +113
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +9
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +176
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

• Alessio Montesi 8 posts 28 karma points
    Oct 13, 2011 @ 18:56
    Alessio Montesi

Hi andrew, do you've solved this issue? I've the same Issue 

Asp net 4  IIS 7.5 sever 2008 r2

Alessio

• Anders Ellersgaard 4 posts 24 karma points
    Feb 01, 2012 @ 17:33
    Anders Ellersgaard

Hi!

I'm having the exact same problem. I suspect, that it might have something to do with permissions. I have tried this: http://our.umbraco.org/wiki/install-and-setup/medium-trust-with-umbraco-45plus to no avail.

I'm eager to hear if anyone comes up with a solution...

/ anders

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Feb 01, 2012 @ 18:01
    Jeroen Breuer

Do you still try to install Runway? Since Umbraco 4.6 there are better starter kits which also have a blog. Maybe you should try those.

You can also try uBlogsy.

Jeroen

• Anders Ellersgaard 4 posts 24 karma points
    Feb 02, 2012 @ 09:17
    Anders Ellersgaard

Personally I need everything in the Business-package _except_ the blog. But it seems, that installation of the blog makes the entire Package-installation crash, and afterwards nothing works, content is missing and so on.

I have installed the same package on my local server (Win Server 2008 R2) with no problems and full functionalty.

/ anders

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft