Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Mark Johnston 59 posts 111 karma points
    Jul 25, 2011 @ 04:51
    Mark Johnston

Issues running the backoffice due to ClientDependency isues.

I am having isses with an install of umbraco 4.7.0 on a Windows 2008R2 server. This is a server I have full control over as it's just my development server but am wanting to make it more like a dev server I can add sites to using a control panel, which meant I have installed WebsitePanel 1.2.0 and created the umbraco website through there. I did not use the package installer but instead created just the site and the database and database user through WebsitePanel.

I then uploaded umbraco 4.7.0 that I downloaded from CodePlex and put it up onto the dev server using an FTP app. I ran the installer for Umbraco and all went ok, even previewing the simple site template with a skin worked fine but as soo as I went to use the Umbraco backoffice I am presented with what you see in the image below.

The ClientDependancy Framework is not working :( I believe I have set things up correctly permissions wise in WebsitePanel checking the "Enable Write Permissions" checkbox selected and the IIS install is running under Full Trust. Is there something I am missing?

Thanx for reading.

• Mark Johnston 59 posts 111 karma points
    Jul 28, 2011 @ 14:52
    Mark Johnston

No suggestions on what the cause of this might be?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft