Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Vishal Chintawar 13 posts 33 karma points
    Sep 09, 2011 @ 22:39
    Vishal Chintawar

Installing Umbraco 4.7.0.378 hangs

hi

i am trying to install the latest version and having issues with it. the installtion hangs at 35% and then after some time goes to -1% on step 3. attached are the 2 screenshots.

setup:

1. windows server 2008 R2 with IIS 7.5

2. SQL server 2008

3. during installation umbraco can write the web.config file with connection string information.

4. 12 tables are created but they are blank. so database user has permission to create table (db_owner).

tables created: umbracoUserType, umbracoUser2app, cmsTemplate,cmsTab,cmsMacroPropertyType,

cmsContentType,cmsContent,cmsPropertyData,umbracoApp, umbracoLog,cmsDocument,umbracoRelation

5. tried with sa, same thing. tried with giving everyone access to root folder, same thing.

6. application pool set to version 4.

Please help.

Sep 12, 2011 @ 15:58
    Vishal Chintawar

Updated: tried using fresh install with MS web deploy tool, which i have used 5 times in pass with success with version 4.6. still this version is not working. 

thanks

Sep 12, 2011 @ 16:47
    Vishal Chintawar

Updated: Tried using version 4.6.1 and same issue. creates 12 databases and stops.

This might help, i am trying to install to a existing database which already has 100 other custom tables.

Sep 12, 2011 @ 17:13
    Vishal Chintawar

install in a new blank database works fine. just doesn't work while installing to existing database.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft