Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Steve Crabb 6 posts 106 karma points
    Oct 02, 2011 @ 22:00
    Steve Crabb

Umbraco TV - What videos for a Personal subscription

Hi,

I'm a bit confused as to whether there is access to the complete set of videos using the Personal subscription to Umbraco tv.

In the Subscriptions page it says "Access to all videos and sample source code for select tutorials" for the Personal Version and for the Business Version it says "access to all videos online with all the perks of a normal .tv account".

I have had a good hunt round the site, forums and wiki and cant find anything that clarifies it. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Steve 

• Peter Gregory 408 posts 1614 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Oct 03, 2011 @ 02:47
    Peter Gregory

Hi Steve

The difference between a personal and a business account is that a business account has more than one login and has sharing options that the personal one does not.

With personal you still get access to the source code for the videos that supply it.

Hope this helps clarify this.

Peter

• Steve Crabb 6 posts 106 karma points
    Oct 03, 2011 @ 08:47
    Steve Crabb

Hi Peter,

Thank you for clearing that up and the quick response. It would defnitely be a good thing to modifiy the wording on the Subscriptions page to make it clear that access to all videos is available. Mind you, I'm the only one to ask the question so maybe its just me being a bit dumb.

I shall swing the paypal account into action ! 

Cheers

Steve

• Glendixon 2 posts 71 karma points
    Nov 27, 2019 @ 07:32
    Glendixon

A TV viewing application can help you.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft