Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Sergio 73 posts 93 karma points
    Oct 20, 2011 @ 11:42
    Sergio

Cache weird behaviour? Page_Load code it´s not executing

Hello,

It seems we have some problems with the cache.We have a macro (. Net User Control) for the Header and in the Page_Load of this UC we get the current date to show it. Also we get some data to build the action for the Search page.

This is our URL site: http://4abb6c38aacc4db1b7a771811ecc4f19.cloudapp.net/LANG_CASTELLANO/home.aspx

If you navigate with the menus, you´ll see that the date disappears in a few clicks and the action for the Search button it´s wrong.

Also, our site has several macros to load dinamically some data (Navigation Menus, dynamic links, etc). Which is the best cache configurating for them? Currently I have checked the "Cache By Page" and the "Cache Period" is set to 600 seconds.

At last, do we need to modify some settings about caching in the UmbracoSettings.config file?

We can´t get the traces to improve the performance because the ?umbDebugShowTrace is not working :-(

Thanks for the help!

Oct 20, 2011 @ 11:49
    Sergio

Since I changed the key  <XmlCacheEnabled> in UmbracoSettings to False and after to True again it seems the problem has dissapear. Any reason for this???

Oct 20, 2011 @ 12:48
    Sergio

It´s happening again.

I was about 30 minutes without accesing to the website and when I have accessed again never appears the date, so it´s never executing the page_load code.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft