Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Dimitris Papadimitriou 14 posts 34 karma points
    Oct 25, 2011 @ 01:21
    Dimitris Papadimitriou

Problem with css when migrating to new domain

Hi,

I have an installation of umbraco that works fine. While trying to migrate this under a different domain name (application is always installed under the root of the domain) I started having some problems with css in the back office.

My working umbraco installation have the following css links in the produced html:

<link href="/umbraco_client/panel/style.css?cdv=1" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">
    <link href="/umbraco_client/scrollingmenu/style.css?cdv=1" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">
    <link href="/umbraco_client/ui/default.css?cdv=1" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

The one that does not work has the following:

<link href="DependencyHandler.axd?s=L3VtYnJhY29fY2x.......czs%3d&t=Csscdv=1"
    type
    ="text/css"
     rel="stylesheet">

Do you know how this was changed during the migration. Please not that this final link doesn't even return a response.

• Rodion Novoselov 694 posts 859 karma points
    Oct 25, 2011 @ 15:41
    Rodion Novoselov

Hi. I think the link has been changed since '<compilation debug="true">' changed to '<compilation debug="false">' and the client dependency framework went to composition mode. Validate proper registration of "DependencyHandler.axd" in web.config and clean up the cache that by default resides in the App_data/Temp/ClientDependency folder (just delete all files from it if there're any).

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft