Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• John Hodgkinson 613 posts 355 karma points
    Nov 01, 2011 @ 20:34
    John Hodgkinson

cannot insert images into content pages since upgrading to 4.7.1!!!!

is anyone experiencing this issue? the images show and in the media picker but when you click on an item the spinner just spins and no items can be selected... arg!!!! need help ASAP, we're supposed to release a new server and website update next week! 4.7.1 seems to have major issues. you should not allow the update message to be display for unofficial releases! 4.7.1 has caused numerous issues!

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 11x admin c-trib
    Nov 01, 2011 @ 22:07
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi John

What steps did you take in upgrading to 4.7.1 on from what version?

• Have you checked that the permissions for the Umbraco directory are sufficient?
    • Have you checked that the app pool in IIS is running integrated mode?
    • Have you tried deleting the Temporary client dependency files in the app_data/TEMP/clientdependency folder?
    • Have there been made any form of customization to your old Umbraco version, which could be the source of the trouble you experience?

Please ellaborate a bit more on the process you went through and what your server setup is like. Then it will be much more easy to point you in the right direction.

/Jan

Nov 02, 2011 @ 12:52
    John Hodgkinson

Jan - thanks for the tips. I've gone through all the steps you mentioned based and nothing appears to have changed after rechecking permissions and other settings you mentioned (I also deleted out the temp dependancy files). no customization has been made that I am aware of. we do have custom datatype and editor controls but those all appear to be functioning correctly.

We're running Umbraco 4.7.1 on a windows 2008 RC2 server (brand new server), SQL Server 2005 located on another server....

Below is the snapshot of the issue (just basically hangs when we try to add an image in the CMS/Tiny MCE)... we have no problems uploading media files...

Nov 02, 2011 @ 13:00
    John Hodgkinson

also, when I go into Firefox error consule I see the following entry:

Error: f.constrain is undefined
    Source File: /umbraco/plugins/tinymce3/DependencyHandler.axd?s=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%3d%3d&t=Javascript&cdv=1
    Line: 447

Nov 02, 2011 @ 13:32
    John Hodgkinson

this appears to be where's it's crashing...

Nov 02, 2011 @ 15:40
    John Hodgkinson

ok more digging, appears to be crashing in the /umbraco/plugins/tinymce3/insertImage.aspx file at code below... never makes it inside the jQuery function although and image id is passed...

jQuery("#").UmbracoImageViewerAPI().updateImage(id, function(p) { //when the image is loaded, this callback method fires if (p.hasImage) { updateImageSource(p.url, p.alt, p.width, p.height); return; } else { alert("An error occured: Image selected could not be found"); } });

Nov 02, 2011 @ 16:47
    John Hodgkinson

anyone have any ideas what's going on here?

• Tom Fulton 2030 posts 4998 karma points c-trib
    Nov 02, 2011 @ 17:12
    Tom Fulton

Hi,

I don't know what could be causing it, but you might try clearing your ClientDependency cache, seems to fix some javascript errors after updates:

- Delete files in /App_Data/TEMP/ClientDependency or /App_Data/ClientDependency
    - Update the version number in /config/clientDependencyConfig.config
    - Touch your web.config or recycle your app pool

Also be sure you copied over all the new files...

-Tom

Nov 02, 2011 @ 17:17
    John Hodgkinson

thx Tom - have tried that numerous times... and just tried again with no luck... I guess I'll copy over all the 4.7.1 files again and see what that does... really stuck between a rock and a hard place here... many thx...

Nov 02, 2011 @ 17:31
    John Hodgkinson

just redownloaded the 4.7.1 files, recopied over all the 4.7.1 /bin, /umbraco and /umbraco_config files, reset IIS and still have the same exact problems... please help?!?!

Nov 02, 2011 @ 17:32
    Tom Fulton

Hey, something just clicked.  It looks like the "Constrain Proportions" checkbox was removed in 4.7.1, which might explain (sort of) the "f.constrain is undefeind" error you are getting.  This makes me think that the old javascript is still running, since the new one shouldn't be looking for f.constrain since it's gone.

So I would suggest again make sure you re-copy ALL files and clear the CD again.

Hope this helps,
    Tom

Nov 02, 2011 @ 17:37
    John Hodgkinson

Tom - just tried that and it still did not work. are there folders other the /bin, /umbraco, and /umbraco_client that need to be copied? should I completely delete the directories and recopy over the new ones?  

Nov 02, 2011 @ 17:38
    Tom Fulton

Hmm, it looks like the f.constrain lines are in the new JS also.  What browser version are you using?  Have you tried another?

Nov 02, 2011 @ 17:40
    John Hodgkinson

Tom - yes have tried FireFox, Chrome and IE (latest versions of all)...

Nov 02, 2011 @ 17:50
    John Hodgkinson

just deleted the /umbraco and /umbraco_client directories and copied over all the files from scratch... deleted the cache files, reset IIS and still having the same problem...

Nov 02, 2011 @ 17:54
    Tom Fulton

Try replacing your tinyMceConfig.config as well temporarily.  Then touch your web.config (maybe clear CD cache again just in case).  Does yours have anything funky, like "advimage_constrain_proportions" ?

-Tom

Nov 02, 2011 @ 18:11
    John Hodgkinson

Tom - just tried that as well... no luck... I also don't see anything like advimage_constrain_proportions in the tinyMCE_config file either...

Nov 02, 2011 @ 18:32
    Tom Fulton

May have been barking up the wrong tree.  I get the f.constrain error also, so that shouldn't be causing any problems.  It must be with the second line you pasted from insertImage.aspx.  Seems strange that there is no ID in the jQuery selector.  In the code it's:

jQuery("#<%=ImageViewer.ClientID%>").UmbracoImageViewerAPI().updateImage(id, function(p) {

So seems that it's not populating correctly...hmmmm.  Not sure what would cause that...

Nov 02, 2011 @ 18:38
    John Hodgkinson

Tom... sorry about that I didn't include all the function code... it's located in the /umbraco/plugins/tinymce3/insertImage.aspx file (the dialogHandler function)...

function dialogHandler(id) { if (id != -1) { jQuery("#").UmbracoImageViewerAPI().updateImage(id, function(p) { //when the image is loaded, this callback method fires if (p.hasImage) { updateImageSource(p.url, p.alt, p.width, p.height); return; } else { alert("An error occured: Image selected could not be found"); } }); } }

Nov 02, 2011 @ 18:42
    John Hodgkinson

I can put a javascript alert inside the dialogHandler function and see the id is passed but an alert in the updateImage function in the /umbraco/controls/Images/ImageViewer.js file does not appear to respond so I'm guessing it's somehow related to the UmbracoImageViewerAPI. when I do an alert on that it does tell me an object exists but the image properties are never returned and this may be where it's hanging...

Nov 02, 2011 @ 18:44
    Tom Fulton

Is that pasted from your browser or from the file aspx itself?    In the aspx file it should have #<%=ImageViewer.ClientID%>, looks like that isn't getting rendered out to the browser though, so it ends up as just #.  Unfortunately not quite sure why that would happen...

Any errors in your umbracoLog table?  Also try running Fiddler and seeing if you get errors on any pages, check the Raw data for a good error message.

Nov 02, 2011 @ 18:56
    John Hodgkinson

Tom - I think the code got cut out when I pasted it in... I'm seeing the same code on my end... no errors reported in the log although I usually just cancel out after a few minutes... I'll try letting it run until it times out and see what is reported...

below is what I see when I run fiddler

Nov 02, 2011 @ 19:00
    Tom Fulton

Leave Fiddler open and try to insert the image again, you should see hits for InsertImage.aspx and others.  They will have a 500 result if there is an error.

Also check your umbracoLog table for any errors after you try to insert again.

Nov 02, 2011 @ 19:09
    John Hodgkinson

Tom - ok. here's probably some good info...

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Cache-Control: private Content-Type: application/json; charset=utf-8 Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5 jsonerror: true X-AspNet-Version: 4.0.30319 X-Powered-By: ASP.NET Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 18:05:22 GMT Content-Length: 741 {"Message":"Error executing child request for handler \u0027System.Web.UI.Page\u0027.","StackTrace":" at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride)\r\n at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage)\r\n at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm)\r\n at umbraco.controls.Images.ImageViewerUpdater.UpdateImage(Int32 mediaId, String style, String linkTarget)","ExceptionType":"System.Web.HttpException"}

Nov 02, 2011 @ 19:25
    Tom Fulton

Ok, well at least we know where the error is now :)

Unfortunately I think that's a generic error, you need to get the underlying error (or ideally debug with VS...)

You could try copying the .PDB files to /bin/ and making sure debug moded are off in web.config, hopefully that might get a better error..

-Tom

Nov 02, 2011 @ 19:29
    John Hodgkinson

Tom - the umbraco .PDB files? so I would need to download the umbraco source and the set the solution to debug mode and recompile and copy the PDB files and DLLs over? is that correct?

Nov 02, 2011 @ 19:42
    Tom Fulton

Sorry, they are available on the Download tab of umbraco.codeplex.com - no need to get the full source (although if you have the ability to debug with that, that'd be the best route). Honestly not sure if that will help give a better error but worth a shot :)

Nov 02, 2011 @ 19:59
    John Hodgkinson

still seeing the same errors Tom... was hopeful for a little bit more info... any more ideas? I really appreciate your help with this.

Nov 02, 2011 @ 20:15
    Tom Fulton

Did you turn on debugging in the web.config?  Maybe also try enabling detailederrors (  <httpErrors errorMode="Detailed"/> ).

Otherwise I'm afraid I'm out of ideas.  Best bet would be to attach to the site with the source and debug.

-Tom

Nov 02, 2011 @ 20:40
    John Hodgkinson

Tom - yes, I also just added the httpErrors errorMode property to the web.config and I'm seeing the same error message info. thx again for all your help... I guess I may end having to download the source. thx again....

Nov 02, 2011 @ 20:59
    John Hodgkinson

If I try to access the ImageViewUpdater.asmx directly via web browser I get the following error:

/umbraco/controls/Images/ImageViewerUpdater.asmx

Server Error in '/' Application.

The type System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] is not supported because it implements IDictionary.

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NotSupportedException: The type System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] is not supported because it implements IDictionary.]
       System.Xml.Serialization.TypeScope.GetDefaultIndexer(Type type, String memberInfo) +1487842
       System.Xml.Serialization.TypeScope.GetCollectionElementType(Type type, String memberInfo) +40
       System.Xml.Serialization.TypeScope.ImportTypeDesc(Type type, MemberInfo memberInfo, Boolean directReference) +5145319
       System.Xml.Serialization.TypeScope.GetTypeDesc(Type type, MemberInfo source, Boolean directReference, Boolean throwOnError) +263
       System.Xml.Serialization.XmlReflectionImporter.ImportMemberMapping(XmlReflectionMember xmlReflectionMember, String ns, XmlReflectionMember[] xmlReflectionMembers, Boolean rpc, Boolean openModel, RecursionLimiter limiter) +100
       System.Xml.Serialization.XmlReflectionImporter.ImportMembersMapping(XmlReflectionMember[] xmlReflectionMembers, String ns, Boolean hasWrapperElement, Boolean rpc, Boolean openModel, RecursionLimiter limiter) +452

[InvalidOperationException: There was an error reflecting 'UpdateImageResult'.]
       System.Xml.Serialization.XmlReflectionImporter.ImportMembersMapping(XmlReflectionMember[] xmlReflectionMembers, String ns, Boolean hasWrapperElement, Boolean rpc, Boolean openModel, RecursionLimiter limiter) +5118614
       System.Xml.Serialization.XmlReflectionImporter.ImportMembersMapping(String elementName, String ns, XmlReflectionMember[] members, Boolean hasWrapperElement, Boolean rpc, Boolean openModel, XmlMappingAccess access) +289
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapReflector.ImportMembersMapping(XmlReflectionImporter xmlImporter, SoapReflectionImporter soapImporter, Boolean serviceDefaultIsEncoded, Boolean rpc, SoapBindingUse use, SoapParameterStyle paramStyle, String elementName, String elementNamespace, Boolean nsIsDefault, XmlReflectionMember[] members, Boolean validate, Boolean openModel, String key, Boolean writeAccess) +175
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapReflector.ReflectMethod(LogicalMethodInfo methodInfo, Boolean client, XmlReflectionImporter xmlImporter, SoapReflectionImporter soapImporter, String defaultNs) +3289

[InvalidOperationException: Method ImageViewerUpdater.UpdateImage can not be reflected.]
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapReflector.ReflectMethod(LogicalMethodInfo methodInfo, Boolean client, XmlReflectionImporter xmlImporter, SoapReflectionImporter soapImporter, String defaultNs) +1768860
       System.Web.Services.Description.SoapProtocolReflector.ReflectMethod() +188
       System.Web.Services.Description.ProtocolReflector.ReflectBinding(ReflectedBinding reflectedBinding) +1613
       System.Web.Services.Description.ProtocolReflector.Reflect() +737
       System.Web.Services.Description.ServiceDescriptionReflector.ReflectInternal(ProtocolReflector[] reflectors) +587
       System.Web.Services.Description.ServiceDescriptionReflector.Reflect(Type type, String url) +232
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.DocumentationServerType..ctor(Type type, String uri) +196
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.DocumentationServerProtocol.Initialize() +322
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, Boolean& abortProcessing) +160

[InvalidOperationException: Unable to handle request.]
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.ServerProtocolFactory.Create(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response, Boolean& abortProcessing) +802380
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebServiceHandlerFactory.CoreGetHandler(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response) +302

[InvalidOperationException: Failed to handle request.]
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebServiceHandlerFactory.CoreGetHandler(Type type, HttpContext context, HttpRequest request, HttpResponse response) +731048
       System.Web.Services.Protocols.WebServiceHandlerFactory.GetHandler(HttpContext context, String verb, String url, String filePath) +308
       System.Web.Script.Services.ScriptHandlerFactory.GetHandler(HttpContext context, String requestType, String url, String pathTranslated) +89
       System.Web.MaterializeHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +490
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +375

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1

Nov 02, 2011 @ 21:00
    Tom Fulton

Yep, that's normal, because it's expecting paramers to be posted to it :)

Nov 02, 2011 @ 21:29
    John Hodgkinson

gotcha - see it's doing a POST on the params... thx... will keep digging...

Nov 03, 2011 @ 05:01
    John Hodgkinson

another bizarre twist... after checking w/ some of our CMS editors they were able to add images 3 days ago and this just started around that time so apparently it's not related to the 4.7.1 upgrade (verified through the item create dates)... I know one group did a lot of reorganizing in the media section (move, delete, and uploaded new media files)... could corrupted media nodes in the database cause this type of behavior if something went wrong while the were inside the media folders... I'm totally stumped but am going to download the source and see if I can trap the exact problem... any ideas or thoughts? many thanks in advance.

Nov 03, 2011 @ 13:22
    Tom Fulton

Hi John,

That actually makes much more sense, because I don't believe anything changed in these files between 4.7.0 -> 4.7.1.

RE corrupted media files, I don't think that's the case, but have you tried creating a new file in the root of the Media section and trying to select that with the WYSIWYG?  The service only looks at one media item at a time so if others are "corrupted" it shouldn't affect a new one you create.

Otherwise, have you maybe changed any server settings recently?  Something to do with allowing POST on webservices perhaps?  Maybe try replacing your web.config with the stock umbraco web.config (and change the connection string)?

-Tom

Nov 03, 2011 @ 13:38
    John Hodgkinson

Tom - just downloaded the source and it looks like the error is occuring at the /umbraco/controls/Images/ImageViewerUpdater.asmx web service (at least it's failing at the HttpContext.Current.Server.Execute(page, sw, false); - if I comment this out and insert a blank string for the "html" property everything works correctly except the thumbnail image does not display... anyways digging more...

partial error message: at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.ExecuteInternal(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage, VirtualPath path, VirtualPath filePath, String physPath, Exception error, String queryStringOverride) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm, Boolean setPreviousPage) at System.Web.HttpServerUtility.Execute(IHttpHandler handler, TextWriter writer, Boolean preserveForm) at umbraco.controls.Images.ImageViewerUpdater.UpdateImage(Int32 mediaId, String style, String linkTarget)

//load the control with the specified properties and render the output as a string and return it
                    Page page = new Page();
                    string path = umbraco.IO.IOHelper.ResolveUrl(umbraco.IO.SystemDirectories.Umbraco) + "/controls/Images/ImageViewer.ascx";

ImageViewer imageViewer = page.LoadControl(path) as ImageViewer;
                    imageViewer.MediaId = mediaId;
                    ImageViewer.Style _style = (ImageViewer.Style)Enum.Parse(typeof(ImageViewer.Style), style);
                    imageViewer.ViewerStyle = _style;
                    imageViewer.LinkTarget = linkTarget;

//this adds only the anchor with image to be rendered, not the whole control!
                    page.Controls.Add(imageViewer);

imageViewer.DataBind();

StringWriter sw = new StringWriter();
                    HttpContext.Current.Server.Execute(page, sw, false);

Dictionary rVal = new Dictionary();
                    rVal.Add("html", sw.ToString());
                    rVal.Add("mediaId", imageViewer.MediaId.ToString());
                    rVal.Add("width", imageViewer.FileWidth.ToString());
                    rVal.Add("height", imageViewer.FileHeight.ToString());
                    rVal.Add("url", imageViewer.MediaItemPath);
                    rVal.Add("alt", imageViewer.AltText);

return rVal;

Nov 03, 2011 @ 13:40
    Tom Fulton

Yup, that's what I suspected...if you google that original error message you got it all leads to problems with .Execute and calling other controls from it.  I didn't see a definitive answer other than don't do things that way, but obviously it should work since it works on other 4.7.1 installs :)  I do recall seeing something about post being disabled, so check your server settings also and maybe try the stock web.config as I mentioned earlier.

-Tom

Nov 03, 2011 @ 14:00
    John Hodgkinson

Tom - I reused the web.config file from the 4.7.1 source and copied over all my settings... still same errors as above... will keep digging... 

Nov 03, 2011 @ 14:36
    John Hodgkinson

Tom - still digging but just wondering if you know any other 64-bit Windows 2008 Server RC2 users that are not having any problems? thx!

Nov 03, 2011 @ 17:29
    John Hodgkinson

Tom - think I having a working variation that should accomodate both original code and also the error code that I'm experiencing as well... I basically trapped the error and when it occured I manually constructed the thumbnail data and passed the imageViewer dictionary back to the AJAX caller...

Nov 03, 2011 @ 18:01
    Tom Fulton

Glad you found a solution, not sure why it isn't working.  I don't know about 2008 R2 x64, our servers are running 2008 x64 with no problems though.  I wouldn't think that would be the issue though.  Did you recently upgrade servers or something?

Nov 03, 2011 @ 18:07
    John Hodgkinson

Tom it's a brand new server but our current server runs over 40 sites in a single Umbraco 3.06 installation (I know were old school ;). On the new server we have not yet released we went through a series of Umbraco upgrades 4.0, 4.5, 4.7, 4.71 - .NET upgrades 2.0, 3.5, 4.0 (on several project assemblies) and of course xslt updates... everything was working fine 3 days ago or so then all of sudden quit working. the server is setup to do automatic windows updates so I'm not sure a windows patch was installed that affected this. would have to go back and check the logs... very, very strange though... will hopefully get good news back from our CMS editors today (knock on wood). I really, really appreciate all your help with this Tom. again, many thanks!   

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft