Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• David Pells 2 posts 22 karma points
    Nov 26, 2011 @ 23:01
    David Pells

CSW Documentation

Hi,

I am following the CSW video tutorials and while following along with the 'Creating the basic structure' video I was told to refer to the associated word document of this paticular tv episode in order to create the required document types and templates, however, i cannot find said doc???

Thanks

David

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Nov 27, 2011 @ 17:21
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi David

I think it may be the document under "other downloads" here: http://umbracocws.codeplex.com/releases/view/26494

Hope this helps.

/Jan

• David Pells 2 posts 22 karma points
    Nov 27, 2011 @ 17:46
    David Pells

Hi Jan,

Thanks for your reply.

The only document i can find on codeplex is the 'How to use Creative Website Starter' pdf. This doc does not outline the required steps to follow on with the video tutorials. Do you see it?

My company has detailed me the task of looking at umbraco with the view of adopting it.

Thanks again

David

• Jan Skovgaard 11280 posts 23678 karma points MVP 10x admin c-trib
    Nov 27, 2011 @ 22:35
    Jan Skovgaard

Hi David

Not sure where to find the mentioned word documentation then. Perhaps you could try asking on twitter (if you're using it) using the #umbraco hashtag to see if anyone else knows where this document could be found.

Are there any specific requirements you need to know more about in detail?

/Jan

• wad 24 posts 87 karma points
    Apr 26, 2013 @ 16:31
    wad

In this page http://umbracocws.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/79962  download.  All files you need are there. Sorry for ma english.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft