Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• FikretAkin 12 posts 16 karma points
    Jul 08, 2009 @ 12:17
    FikretAkin

İs is error

Server Error in '/site' Application. <hr size="1" />

IdDescription: </span>An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. <br /><br /><strong><span style="font-family: Verdana;">Exception Details: </span></strong>System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Id<br /><br /><strong><span style="font-family: Verdana;">Source Error:</span></strong> <br /><br /></span></p> <table border="0" width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffcc"> <tbody> <tr> <td>An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.</code></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> <p><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif;"><br /><strong><span style="font-family: Verdana;">Stack Trace:</span></strong> <br /><br /></span></p> <table border="0" width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffcc"> <tbody> <tr> <td>
    [IndexOutOfRangeException: Id]
       System.Data.ProviderBase.FieldNameLookup.GetOrdinal(String fieldName) +4839010
       System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetOrdinal(String name) +67
       umbraco.DataLayer.RecordsReaderAdapter1.GetOrdinal(String fieldName) +23
       umbraco.DataLayer.RecordsReaderAdapter1.GetInt(String fieldName) +26
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.CMSNode.get_Children() +236
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.CMSNode.MakeNew(Int32 parentId, Guid objectType, Int32 userId, Int32 level, String text, Guid uniqueID) +57
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.MakeNew(String Name, DocumentType dct, User u, Int32 ParentId) +226
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.Import(Int32 ParentId, User Creator, XmlElement Source) +92
       umbraco.cms.businesslogic.packager.Installer.InstallBusinessLogic(Int32 packageId, String tempDir) +4215
       umbraco.presentation.developer.packages.LoadNitros.installNitros(Object sender, EventArgs e) +491
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +111
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +110
       System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
       System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
       System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1565
    </pre>
    </code></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

• Jesper Hauge 298 posts 487 karma points c-trib
    Jul 08, 2009 @ 12:28
    Jesper Hauge

Yes - that's an error. But it is really difficult to help you, until you provide us with some details, like:

What version of Umbraco are you using?
    What were you doing when this error ocurred?
    What are you trying to achieve?

Regards
    .Hauge

• Nico Lubbers 151 posts 175 karma points
    Jul 08, 2009 @ 12:30
    Nico Lubbers

Hi FiktetAkin,

Can you provide a little more detail on when this exception is occurring.

By only posting an error without a description it's quite hard to give you some help here. From the type of exception I can see you are trying to install packages... right?

Regards, Nico

• Dirk De Grave 4541 posts 6021 karma points MVP 3x admin c-trib
    Jul 08, 2009 @ 12:45
    Dirk De Grave

Also, your title isn't really useful either. Don't have options to change it, but remember for next time, as the title is the first thing people see on the forum.

Cheers,

/Dirk

Jul 08, 2009 @ 12:46
    FikretAkin

Hello alll

I apologize for missing information.

What version of Umbraco are you using? : 4.0.2.1

What were you doing when this error ocurred?: İnstallation and Document Types created is show error.

What are you trying to achieve? :  Law officeweb site project.

Jul 08, 2009 @ 12:51
    FikretAkin

@Dirk De Grave

I'm sorry. But did not find in forum.

Jul 08, 2009 @ 13:03
    Jesper Hauge

I'm still not entirely sure what you were doing.

Are you trying to install a package on top of a working Umbraco installation, or is this error related to the actual installation of an Umbraco site.

If you're installing a package please tell us what package you are installing, and when exactly the error occurs. Is it during the package install, or perhaps when trying to use the package functionality after install.

If you're installing Umbraco from scratch, please tell us on what platform: Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP. If you're on a platform that allows you to use the Web Platform Installer, then always use that since it automatically checks that all preconditions are met, if not post information about your platform here and we'll see if we can help.

Regards
    .Hauge

Jul 08, 2009 @ 13:09
    FikretAkin

Hosting is windows server 2003 - Plesk panel is 8.6.0 version.

Web Platform Installer and the same error I've had my own computer.

Jul 08, 2009 @ 13:15
    FikretAkin

hello Jesper,

If you are a private e-mail address available to you if I am assigning you contact information.

• Jaivy Daam 5 posts 20 karma points
    Jul 08, 2009 @ 13:26
    Jaivy Daam

FikretAkin,

It's best to solve it here, so other people with the same problem could see it.

You've got ASP .Net or even IIS on your Windows Server?

I've encountered some problems to, and .Net was the problem @ that time.

Jaive.

Jul 08, 2009 @ 13:41
    FikretAkin

Hello jaivy,

My computer is system.:  ASP.net version: 2.0 -  IIS 7 - Windows vista home premium.

Web Platform Installer and the same error I've had my own computer.

My reseller, server is system: windows server 2003  - Plesk panel is 8.6.0 - Asp.net 2.0 - IIS 6.0

Note: Such a problem before he has had a 3.0 install.

Jul 08, 2009 @ 14:02
    Jesper Hauge

So the error occurs when you are installing Umbraco using the web platform installer?

I've studied your error message some more, and as Nico posted, it looks more like the error is related to installation of the Rinway module. Is this correct?

.Hauge

Jul 08, 2009 @ 14:55
    FikretAkin

Hello,

web installer is good İnstallation 5/5 next is show İD error.

• Peter Dijksterhuis 1442 posts 1722 karma points
    Jul 08, 2009 @ 15:06
    Peter Dijksterhuis

What database-type are you using? MSSQL, MySQL or VistaDB?

Jul 08, 2009 @ 15:18
    FikretAkin

Mssql Server 2005 is full. No express version.

• Peter Dijksterhuis 1442 posts 1722 karma points
    Jul 08, 2009 @ 15:29
    Peter Dijksterhuis

This is not exactly what I expected....I've seen some errors occasionally when using mysql or vistadb....not with mssql

After the error, are you able to login to the backend?

Did you by any chance run the installation-process more than once?

Jul 08, 2009 @ 15:39
    FikretAkin

yes is login backend.

settings is document types adding  show is error.

Jul 08, 2009 @ 21:04
    FikretAkin

Do not have a solution the problem?

Jul 08, 2009 @ 21:59
    FikretAkin

I do not understand the point that the host can run in both pc.

ID error is still running even.

I again apologize.

Jul 09, 2009 @ 00:40
    Jesper Hauge

I've taken another look at your problem, as far as I can see, the error message you provide in your first post in this thread is not the same error message seen in the screenshot in your link above.

The two messages have one thing in common though: they look as though the code is searching for an ID-field in a table, but doesn't it. 

So my best advice would be to delete the installation, and try once again from scratch.

When you install again, make absolutely sure you have the necessary usernames and passwords for your sql server, and that you put in the correct data when setting up your database.

Regards
    .Hauge

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft