Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Folkert 82 posts 212 karma points
    Feb 01, 2012 @ 19:46
    Folkert

Help, getting error "An item with the same key has already been added"

Just getting this known issue again. This is quite weird because it's happening on a clean install of the latest Umbraco version(4.7.1.1).

I've created some doc types and added some content. Then I've added some values in the template, saved the template. Opened up mu content node in the tree, tried to save the node and then:

[ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.]
    System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource) +52
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add) +9374523
    Examine.LuceneEngine.Providers.LuceneIndexer.GetDataToIndex(XElement node, String type) +548
    UmbracoExamine.UmbracoContentIndexer.GetDataToIndex(XElement node, String type) +207
    Examine.LuceneEngine.Providers.LuceneIndexer.AddNodesToIndex(IEnumerable`1 nodes, String type) +139
    UmbracoExamine.UmbracoContentIndexer.AddSingleNodeToIndex(XElement node, String type) +150
    Examine.LuceneEngine.Providers.LuceneIndexer.ReIndexNode(XElement node, String type) +87
    UmbracoExamine.BaseUmbracoIndexer.ReIndexNode(XElement node, String type) +56
    UmbracoExamine.UmbracoContentIndexer.ReIndexNode(XElement node, String type) +164
    Examine.ExamineManager._ReIndexNode(XElement node, String type, IEnumerable`1 providers) +81
    UmbracoExamine.UmbracoEventManager.IndexMedia(Media sender) +171
    UmbracoExamine.UmbracoEventManager.Document_AfterSave(Document sender, SaveEventArgs e) +322
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.SaveEventHandler.Invoke(Document sender, SaveEventArgs e) +0
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.FireAfterSave(SaveEventArgs e) +27
    umbraco.cms.businesslogic.web.Document.Save() +180
    umbraco.cms.presentation.editContent.Save(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1931
    System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e) +0
    umbraco.controls.ContentControl.saveClick(Object Sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +319
    umbraco.controls.ContentControl.savePublish(Object Sender, ImageClickEventArgs e) +20
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.OnClick(ImageClickEventArgs e) +115
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +120
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +10
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +13
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +36
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +5563

Because I could not get rid of this issue and I was started just with a new install, I dropped all tables and re-installed umbraco again. Unfortunately this issue was re-appearing.

I hope someone can help me get rid of this issue, I just don't know what to modify.

I've checked the index, removed the index, re-created the index because of the lucene error but that didn't help.

• Folkert 82 posts 212 karma points
    Feb 01, 2012 @ 20:39
    Folkert

Okay, it seems it has something to do with property names. After changing some names I can publish the items withou any error. Is there an overview of all 'protected' propertynames?

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft