Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Eray 11 posts 31 karma points
    Feb 22, 2012 @ 14:12
    Eray

Umbraco 5 installation : Third step turns back to first step

i am trying to install to my medium trust hosting.. i gave modify permission to "App_Data, App_Plugins, bin, Areas, Content" folders on Plesk Panel. Then i saw the Install Wizard. I can pass first step and second step (with my blank blank SQL Server 2008 database). When i fill Create A User step and click next button it returns to first step. There is no error messages or something like that..

There is a UmbracoTraceLog.txt file

2012-02-22 14:58:21,806 [11] ERROR NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaValidator [(null)] - could not complete schema validation
    NHibernate.HibernateException: Wrong column type in ZenEDavetiyeci.dbo.AttributeDateValue for column Id. Found: uniqueidentifier, Expected UNIQUEIDENTIFIER
       at NHibernate.Mapping.Table.ValidateColumns(Dialect dialect, IMapping mapping, ITableMetadata tableInfo)
       at NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.ValidateSchema(Dialect dialect, DatabaseMetadata databaseMetadata)
       at NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaValidator.Validate()
    2012-02-22 14:58:23,922 [12] ERROR NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaValidator [(null)] - could not complete schema validation
    NHibernate.HibernateException: Wrong column type in ZenEDavetiyeci.dbo.AttributeDateValue for column Id. Found: uniqueidentifier, Expected UNIQUEIDENTIFIER
       at NHibernate.Mapping.Table.ValidateColumns(Dialect dialect, IMapping mapping, ITableMetadata tableInfo)
       at NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.ValidateSchema(Dialect dialect, DatabaseMetadata databaseMetadata)
    2012-02-22 14:58:23,927 [12] ERROR NHibernate.Tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaValidator [(null)] - could not complete schema validation

• Jeroen Breuer 4908 posts 12265 karma points MVP 4x admin c-trib
    Feb 22, 2012 @ 14:30
    Jeroen Breuer

What version of Umbraco 5 do you use? There was this issue, but it should be fixed in the RTM: http://issues.umbraco.org/issue/U5-48

Jeroen

Feb 22, 2012 @ 14:31
    Eray
    Umbraco 5.0.0 RTM, build 5.0.310.16
    Feb 22, 2012 @ 16:11
    Eray

it seems like a same problem with this http://our.umbraco.org/forum/getting-started/installing-umbraco/28875-AllProvidersInstalled%28%29-returns-false-in-Windows-with-Turkish-language

but i dont know how to update NHibernate.dll 3.2.0 ?

• Emin Akbulut 21 posts 43 karma points
    Feb 22, 2012 @ 16:19
    Emin Akbulut

Just download the latest version of NHibernate, browse for src\NHibernate\NHibernate.csproj and open it. You should sign the project. Use src\NHibernate.snk to sign the project. Compile the project. New nhibernate.dll should be in bin\Debug-2.0 folder. Remove the reference Nhibernate from the project Umbraco.Framework.Persistence.NHibernate and add newer dll as reference. That's it.

Feb 22, 2012 @ 16:39
    Eray

its my firstday on Umbraco sorry for this. But i downloaded source code of umbraco 5 and i try to run it returns exceptions (localhost/TestVDir not work) So if i change nhibernate.dll from the project Umbraco.Framework.Persistence.NHibernate i've got new errors. If i change dll from the deployment's folder it says

Could not load file or assembly 'NHibernate, Version=3.1.0.4000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa95f207798dfdb4' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

how can i change clearly from the source code and publish it succesfully ?

Feb 22, 2012 @ 16:46
    Emin Akbulut

You should remove Umbraco's nhibernate.dll (version 3.1.0.4000) and then add newest dll (3.2.0). Try to rebuild both projects (Umbraco.CMS.Web.UI  & Umbraco.Framework.Persistence.NHibernate) instead of /run/build.

Feb 22, 2012 @ 17:04
    Emin Akbulut

OK, I just uploaded signed & patched version of 3.1.2.4000: http://www.upload.tc/download/179079/nhibernate.zip.html from my disk.  

P.S: I hope it's the patched version, if it's not inform me, I'll upload the right file at home.

Feb 22, 2012 @ 17:31
    Eray

thanks a lot i've added dll to Umbraco.Framework.Persistence.NHibernate and rebuild it succesfully but i rebuild project Umbraco.CMS.Web.UI there is a error occuring:

Error    33    Metadata file 'C:\Users\Eray\Desktop\umbraco-9b0687dc7f4f\umbraco_9b0687dc7f4f\Source\Libraries\Umbraco.Framework.DependencyManagement.Autofac\bin\Debug\Umbraco.Framework.DependencyManagement.Autofac.dll' could not be found    Umbraco.Cms.Web.UI

Feb 22, 2012 @ 17:49
    Eray

OK i've tried one more time and Re-Build this time worked for Umbraco.Framework.DependencyManagement.Autofac. Then Umbraco.CMS.Web.UI re-build normally too.

Now do i need publish project Umbraco.CMS.Web.UI or just upload Source>WebApps>Umbraco.CMS.Web.UI>bin instead of bin folder on hosting.

i just upload instead of old bin. and i pass third step of installation and finish. i'm trying to login to backoffice but its fail

UPDATE

it recorded my previous attempts so more than one same nickname users created. Create a new unique one and login to backoffice finally. That was so complicated...

Feb 22, 2012 @ 18:14
    Emin Akbulut

I think failed attempts made the database dirty & duplicate. Drop the DB & create an empty one then re-run the install wizard. This time the things should be ok. Good luck!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft