Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• lau 8 posts 28 karma points
    Mar 23, 2012 @ 12:22
    lau

Taking over Umbraco installed an "expert" agency: opinions needed

Good morning, I have just been asked to supervise the Umbraco jobs done by an agency who told they were experts in Umbraco, but everything I see tells me the opposite.I would like to get some opinions frm people like you on where to look in order to see that everything is correct.

I have very few info regarding what have they done until now, but I only see that Umbraco does not work normally, for instance, in order to create content in the text editor you have to do it in the html zone, etc etc etc...

The web site had been created manually in .aspx and it was decided to be migrated to Umbraco in order to have a CMS that would help to update content, etc. At the moment is in development stage, but you can see it in here: http://es-design.axa-direct (dot ) com

The fact is that, every time we need to update content, we have to ask that agency to do it because, even if we use the html mode in the text editor, the page gets all messed up, as it seems that the styles have not been created "correctly" in the templates either.

Wow, there are too many things working unproperly, what do you think it could be?

Many thanks in advance!!!!

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft