Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Gabriele 1 post 21 karma points
    Apr 13, 2012 @ 11:38
    Gabriele

Error installing umbraco 5.0.1

Hi, I'm new in the Umbraco's world.

We have some clients that needs little websites for publishing studies and documents.

We decided to try with Umbraco.

We have a Windows 2008 R2 server with IIS net.framework and asp.net installed. I downloaded Umbraco 5.0.1 and unpacked in the wwroot directory. When i go to install umbraco (http://localhost/Areas/Install/Views/install) i get this error:

Errore server nell'applicazione '/'.

Impossibile eseguire il cast di oggetti di tipo 'ASP._Page_Areas_Install_Views_install_Index_cshtml' sul tipo 'System.Web.IHttpHandler'.

Descrizione: Eccezione non gestita durante l'esecuzione della richiesta Web corrente. Per ulteriori informazioni sull'errore e sul suo punto di origine nel codice, vedere la traccia dello stack.

Dettagli eccezione: System.InvalidCastException: Impossibile eseguire il cast di oggetti di tipo 'ASP._Page_Areas_Install_Views_install_Index_cshtml' sul tipo 'System.Web.IHttpHandler'.

Errore nel codice sorgente:

Durante l'esecuzione della richiesta Web corrente รจ stata generata un'eccezione non gestita. Per informazioni sull'origine e la posizione dell'eccezione, vedere la traccia dello stack dell'eccezione riportata di seguito.

Traccia dello stack:

[InvalidCastException: Impossibile eseguire il cast di oggetti di tipo 'ASP._Page_Areas_Install_Views_install_Index_cshtml' sul tipo 'System.Web.IHttpHandler'.]
       System.Web.WebPages.WebPageHttpHandler.CreateFromVirtualPath(String virtualPath, VirtualPathFactoryManager virtualPathFactoryManager) +75
       System.Web.WebPages.WebPageRoute.DoPostResolveRequestCache(HttpContextBase context) +331
       System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +80
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +270

Informazioni di versione: Versione di Microsoft .NET Framework:4.0.30319; Versione di ASP.NET:4.0.30319.272

I've assigned all permissions to IIS_IUSR for the wwroot directory.

Before of it I tried to install via webmatrix and via webplatform but these go to search for an "Install" directory in localhost that doesn't exist (but it existed for umbraco v4 and I've been able to install that via webmatrix).

I wanto to try the 5.0.1 because of the multilingual support.

Thank you

• Grant Thomas 291 posts 324 karma points
    Apr 13, 2012 @ 14:58
    Grant Thomas

The error message and stack trace would be  more helpful if you translated them to English instead of whoever wishes to help you having to do so.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft