Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• Ayo Adesina 442 posts 1035 karma points
    Apr 17, 2012 @ 17:33
    Ayo Adesina

Hosting umbraco sites...- any 1 click install providers...

Hi guys I have just gone from my dedicated server to some shared hosting with vidahost.com they a pretty good, support wise...I have only been using it a week but so for 100% time...so far so good... but...........

Though they do support the sites I have made using umbraco, I'm finding deloyment an issue, they have to change this change that before the site works....

so my question is this....are there any hosting companies that people know that are very geared up to host sites made using umbraco....when using word press there are loads of hosting providers that even offer one click install and word press is installed with all the correct permessions...every thing is ready to go....

is there any thing like that for umbraco...and hosting companies that love umbraco as much as we do?....

If not then there should be.... in fact let me check if umbracohosting.com is free for registration.. :-)

Any ideas.....anyone??

• Ayo Adesina 442 posts 1035 karma points
    Apr 17, 2012 @ 17:37
    Ayo Adesina

By the way I have got about 40 websites...all umbraco so some kind of resseller account....would be the best thing

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft